*^5^*

11k Likes 8k CommentsBaecob // First kiss of the night fellas, who's next?

Baecob // First kiss of the night fellas, who's next?

TheBaw // Awww no fare!! I wanna kiss my moonlight Kevin
ClownB // Me tooo!!
TheBaw // Let's cry together :'(
ClownB // :'(

Breadhoon // Delete this
Baecob // Why???
Breadhoon // You know why
Baecob // Dude, its just a game
Breadhoon // Kevin told me after that, he liked it

Baecob deleted this post

●●●

Pov - Author's

Jacob slammed down his phone making everyone look at him weird. "Sorry, just my little sister"

Some people nodded but others knew he was lying, he doesn't even have a sister. But they let it go seeing as Jacob might not want to talk about it.

"Okkayyy, who's next?"

All eyes moved to Eric. He was nervous and his hand was a bit shaky as he moved towards the bottle. He spun the bottle with all his might. Time slowly ticked away as it still spun. Ohhhh's, were being made by the older boys and it almost gave Eric a scare.

The bottle stopped after awhile and gasps were meet around the room.

The person who was picked stood up and grabbed Eric's wrist taking him out of the room and moving to another. As the second door opened he was pushed inside. He soon received a text.

JaeHyun
The timer starts...

Eric grew nervous as the person started to crawl above him looking him dead on.

JaeHyun
1...

The two boys had an intense staring battle as Hyunjae counted down for them.

JaeHyun
2...
3...
GO!!

"S-sunwoo" Eric called out as the older moved to the boys neck. Making sure to kiss slowly and then gradually faster. He worked his mouth and tongue onto his neck, making hickeys that would appear minutes later.

Eric grabbed his hair pulling him farther down wanting to feel him more. He kind of wanted Juyeon to do this to him, but Sunwoo was doing amazing. He couldn't complain.

Sunwoo moved up to his jaw line and then heading to his collarbone sucking hard. Thus making Eric moan out pretty loudly. He whimpered at his own voice and put a hand to his mouth. Another hand soon after gripped his wrist and ripped his hand away from his face.