^43^

Hoonie x Newie pt.1
Pov - Author's

Something smacked against the bed making a loud sigh come out of the creature. Then it turned over, sighed, and repeated. Well, it repeated as many times as the other larger creature would let it, "Stop moving!"

"But I'm so bored.." Chanhee whined out before grabbing the pillow behind his head and smashing it to his face. His muffled cries for fun and excitement going unheard as the other covered his ears. "Hoonie, let's go do something... Like jump out of a window or spray paint the side of a bridge with our initials."

Quickly, the younger sprang up and tossed the pillow somewhere. Bobbing his head quickly he began to throw out more ideas in a hurry, "...rob a bank, swim nude in the neighbors pool, design tuts for each other,"

"I'm not wearing a skirt."

"But you'd look so good in one!" Chanhee stated with a nod of his head and puffed out cheeks. But Younghoon didn't say anything else as they just stared blankly at each other.

And finally a sigh was pushed out of the oldest's mouth as he rubbed a tired hand over his face. "I suppose we could do something... But it's almost midnight so we make this quick." He sternly stated while he started to get up, stretching some and going to get his shoes.

Chanhee was overcome with joy as his boyfriend agreed to his pleas. Making small fist bumps in the air and showing off his terrible dance skills. "I wanna go to the ice cream place that sells good waffle cones... Or maybe to Walmart to spy on the weird people... Or even,"

"We are not going to Walmart just for you to stare at people!" Younghoon almost shouted as he walked back to get his partner, opening his arms and hugging him close. "How about we go somewhere that is opened and saf-"

"7-Eleven."

"I said somewhere safe!"

Chanhee hugged him tighter as he looked at him, really considering their options for the night. The beach and park was too cliche and the ice cream place would surely be closed. The last idea circled through a couple times and finally he settled on it before rushing out of the others arms and into the car.

A small, "Omg," left the oldest's mouth as he took his time to get to the vehicle and sat next to the very happy boy. "I better not regret this."

Then it turned sad for a moment. Silence was suffocating them, before it turned happy once again. "I don't think so!"

•••

I'm back after a long time!

Something was wrong with my stuff and I couldn't post for awhile, so I shall be coming back. Slowly, but surely.