^23^

Fifth Couple : Haknyeon x Hwall

Piggynyeon
If you tell anyone we're doing this
I'll kick you to the curb

AWall
I promise I won't

●●●

Pov - Haknyeon

Maybe I was being paranoid, just a bit.

I know all my friends are gay, but what would they think if I came out as bi? How would they react? All they know is that I've dated girls, but they don't know about the life I've been hiding or pushing away.

I liked boys too and to be honest I much rather be with a man then a women, but I feel like they think the same way too, women wanting to be with other women.

My shirt buttons were all done up leaving one open at the top of my red silk t-shirt. Leather pants hugged my thighs as I walked towards the front door. Not forgetting to grab my wallet and slip my vans on.

I'm going on a date!

Not just any date, though. I'm going on a date with the most amazing person ever. We chatted secretly back and forth and didn't really feel the need to tell anyone.

Hwall was the one to ask me out, of course I said no at first. I wanted to get closer to him as a person and soon as we got to know each other better he asked again.

Yes, I know what your thinking... "Haknyeon, why a sudden change of heart? I mean, you've been turning him down multiple times before"

Well, let me tell you something buddy, I might have gotten a slight crush on him... awwwhhh.

Can't believe I just said that!

The other male waited in his car and smiled once we made eye contact. Already pushing me into a great mood once I sat down in the vehicle.

The car ride to the carnival was.... interesting you could say the least.

Singing loudly and off key to Hwall's Harry Style cd, but you know the usual. We even recorded how terrible we sounded, quickly sending it into the group chat and laughing once we saw the explosion of texts.

Once we arrived, the ticket booth was the first thing we needed to do. Geting the all day passes, by the way costed a fortune.

Riding some of the plain rides first, the spinning cups. Sitting right across from each other giddly as we both started spinning it. Our hands touched time to time, but we didn't pay attention to it from how much we were laughing.

Throwing up after a spinny ride is normal, right? Because when I say Hwall ran to the bathroom in record speed, he did. The smaller boy rushed pushing past others and even bumping into a little kid with pink cotten candy.

It looked really good too-

Laughing loudly as he held his mouth closed with his hand finally making into one of the stalls. Of course, without a bother to shut it.

I quickly walked in the bathroom hearing the familiar noises of gagging and vomit. Seeing him on his knees in front of the toilet freaked me out. I crouched down to his level rubbing his back up and down.

Soon he finished, small gasps and pants could be heard. A string of sorry's left his mouth making me feel worse about even wanting to go on the ride.

Tears stained his skin as he looked back at me a small smile wavered on his features. "I'm sorry" he mumbled one last time before I hugged him into my body.

"It's not your fault, baby" his forehead laid on my shoulder ever so gently. Helping him to his feet walking over to the sink to wash up. I had him walk out as I flushed the toilet trying desperately to not look into it.

As we walked around more we bought corndogs, water (mostly for him), elephant ears, and my favorite blue cotton candy!

"AhhhHhhHh, it's sticking all over my face!" The smaller said squealing as even more got on him as he tried wipping it off. Blue streaks of candy littered Hwall's face only making me coo at how messy he could be.

"Stay still, I'll help" my hand landed on the bench table as I leaned over it, getting closer to the boy's face. My other hand cupped his cheek pulling his face closer to mine.

My tongue popped out of my mouth licking a strip of blue off his face. Backing up with a smirk, noticing the bright red blush on his face. His hand flew to the part I touched.

"Y-you didn't have to do it like that..." he whined.

I chuckled at his cuteness going back to eating the rest of mine.

Next game was darts! Wanting to show off my skills to the boy I of course went first. I grabbed the darts throwing them at the multi-colored ballons.

Missing horribly at every single shot. Hwall laughing hysterically at my attempts of winning him a stuffed animal, pig. The last dart left my hand, but as it hit the ballon it bounced right off, leaving me very disappointed. Both the man running it and my date snickering.

Hwall pushed past me before giving me a wink and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry I'll win one for you, babe"

The pout on my face soon disappearing replaced by a flustered one.

My eyes widened as he didn't miss a single one of his shots and he just had to look real hot while doing so. His intense glare as he concentrated, veins that could be seen everytime he threw one, and his lips that was strung into a pout.

A huge stuffed animal tiger was put into my grasps as Hwall looked at me with loving eyes. Looking down at the grass when he picked up my hand and rushed over to are last ride.

The ferris wheel. It was classic and cheesy, but being the romantic self I am loved it and always wanted to try it.

The boy squeezed my hand as it was are turn to get on. Sitting right next to each other the tattooed guy kept a hold of my stuffie.

Bars came down to are laps making me hold onto it, slowly going up. The sky was getting darker and lights were getting turned on. People looked like ants as we reached the highest point of the ride.

Frantically I looked around enjoying the view until I felt a hand squeezing mine again. My attention turning to the man next to me.

No words were spoken as we looked at each other. Staring at his eyes then looking down at the plush lips making him do the same.

In a matter of seconds are lips touched. It was soft and slow, he kissed so passionately I could feel the love. A hand cupped my face as we pushed together more. Everything just felt so right even with the sudden butterflys whirling in my stomach.

Finally we pulled away for air once we felt the ride move back down. "Whoa" we both said in unison causing us to laugh. Heading down I carefully lowered my head onto his shoulder his hand reaching up and into my hair.

"You taste like candy throw up"

●●●
I've been working hard on not procrastinating,  but of course that's the one thing I'm good at...
So sorry about that!

Which ship do you think is my favorite?