^4^

13k Likes 8k CommentsOldNew // hanging at Jacob's "party"

OldNew // hanging at Jacob's "party"

Baecob // It is a party though...
OldNew // Only your friends are here, sorry but this is not a party
Baecob // Then you can leave if your going to complain so much!!
OldNew // Sorry but the foods calling my name.... Chanhee... Chanhee.... Chanhee
Baecob // :/

Seonwoo // You guys do realize your right next to each other right??
OldNew // So are you
Seonwoo // Your being very rude today, did someone forget to change your diaper?
OldNew // You know I'm older than you right?
Seonwoo // Age is just a figure of your imagination
OldNew // You'll be a figure of my imagination real quick

●●●

All 11 of the boyz where chatting it up, playing games, watching movies, and the most important part eating delicious food. Well almost everyone was chatting it up, you see poor Haknyeon had no one to talk too. He felt to much of a third wheel when he tried. Everyone had someone to talk to but him.

Sangyeon and Hyunjae...

Juyeon and Eric...

Sunwoo and Changmin...

Younghoon and New...

And even Jacob and Kevin...

Because the author started to feel bad about putting him as single, someone was going to visit the party. And no it's not Jackson.

Jacob had a friend that lived overseas, he was born in Korea but sooner or later had to leave to Canada for some reason. Jacob and this mysterious person meet and became good friends with each other. But Jacob had moved to Korea after some time.

The boy wanted to visit Jacob for a really long time but didn't have the money. Jacob said that he would just buy him in but he felt bad for taking his money. It took the boy awhile to get enough, but today was the day the boy would visit him and his friends.

He didn't text Jacob to ask if he would be aloud to come over, he wanted it to be a surprise, since they haven't seen each other in almost 2 years. They still texted alot and called but they felt as if it wasn't the same in person.

Some knocks were heard at the door, Jacob looked around but he wasn't expecting anyone else so he thought maybe it was more food.

Haknyeon looked at everyone seeing that they we're still all talking and then to Jacob, Jacob nodded making the boy who was starring at him stand up. He headed towards the long hallway and down the stairs finally making it to the door and quickly he started to open it.

He wasn't expecting for a person to stand there. I mean he was but this person didn't have food with him at all. "I think you have the wrong house" Haknyeon said as he started to close the door on him.

"Actually!" The boy grabbed for the door and tried to open it back up. "I'm Hwall, one of Jacob's old Canada friends"

Haknyeon gave him a blank stare. "He's never talked about you before"

Hwall gave him a pout and pointed a finger at him "And what's your name then?"

"Haknyeon"

Hwall mentally cursed Jacob, he knew who this boy was. Hwall started to whine "Why doesn't Jacob talk about me but talks about you?!"

Haknyeon just shrugged his shoulders at him "I don't know"

"Haknyeon what's taking you so lon- oh hey!" Jacob yelled meeting at Haknyeon's side. He opened his arms for Hwall to go into and they started laughing while romantice music started playing in the background, flower petals falling at their fee-

"Who's this?" Kevin asked strolling to Jacob's side.

Jacob smiled big when he saw Kevin and Hwall knew that his best friend was falling in love with the boy.

"Everyone this is Hwall! One of my friends back in Canada" he yelled at the others as they made their way down the stairs to see what was happening.

People ran down as they saw a new face ;)

After awhile of more chatting, video games, and eating. They decided to play actual party games.

The first person to suggest it was Juyeon. He was playing with Eric's hand as he said it, "Let's play seven minutes in heaven..."

Eye's went wide around the room, some mouths opening wide  others smiling and nodding.

Ever head turned to Sangyeon, he was the oldest, so what he said was going to happen. Please's and no's where heard but that made Sangyeon even more worried about picking.

"Sure?" He finally said unsure if that was the right answer.

Lots of people grew excited and some anxious.

Hyunjae hit Sangyeon's shoulder playfully and smiled. Sangyeon was about to go in for a kiss when he realized that everyone was watching. "Later" Hyunjae whispered making the older nod.

"Okay, did anyone not throw away their bottle of soda?"

Hands were raised in the air.

"And they are empty?"

Hands dropped and only one person kept their hand up. New passed his bottle of coke in the middle of the room while everyone else made a circle around it.

"Everyone knows the rules right?"

"Yes"

"Does the author have to explain anyways, cause they feel insecure about people asking?"

"Yes"

So in this game one person will spin the bottle, whoever the bottle lands on the person who spun it and them have to go inside of a closet for 7 minutes. They can do whatever in those 7 minutes, most people just make out for a long time and such... soo yeah.

●●●

24k Likes 13k CommentsK

K.Moon // Gonna play 7 minutes in heaven with 11 other guys... we might need Jesus after...

Baecob // haha...
K.Moon // ^
NewOld // ^^
Seonwoo // ^^^
Juydaddy // ^^^^
Giraffe // ^^^^^
FatherSang // ^^^^^^
AWall // ^^^^^^^
Ericbby // ^^^^^^^^
Breadhoon // ^^^^^^^^^
Piggynyeon // ^^^^^^^^^^
JaeHyun // ^^^^^^^^^^^