^21^

Pov - Juyeon

I placed the dinosaur ring set in to my pocket as I texted my baby to see where he was.

Ericbby
I'm having a sleepover with Hwall and Sunwoo
Did you need something?

Juydaddy
No, can you send a picture
I wanna see you before you go to bed

Ericbby

JuydaddyI'm might just combust!

Juydaddy
I'm might just combust!

Ericbby
Please don't...

Juydaddy
TOULAYEHDJDJDJDHDHDL

Ericbby
Smh...

Well... since I've sent you a picture
How about you send me one? ;)

Juydaddy
Wait, while your friends are around?

Ericbby
You could just say no

Juydaddy

Ericbby
...The next time I come over
Let me play with your fingers

Please?

Juydaddy
Anything for my baby

Goodnight, love♡

Ericbby
Night♥♥

●●●

Smiling at the last line he sent I pulled the rings out of my pocket and set them neatly on the desk. Before face planting into my bed sheets. A loud groan escaping my lips while my arms and legs banged against the bed.

I wanted to give it to him sooo bad right now, but of course his friends are over making it 10x harder to do so. If Hwall was the only one there, I would be fine with it.

But Sunwoo? He was a whole different story.

Not to mention the first time I hungout with the both of them I saw them hungrily makeout. Just the thought of having him next to my baby makes me shudder.

I should be there holding him and having a sleepover... I want snuggles with my little bunny... Ericccc!

I huffed as my body moved so now my back was laying on the bed, my face looking up to the ceiling. Hands clasped over my chest, deep in thought of what to do next.

Whine about it to Moonbae... No, they'd tell everyone, no matter how much I pay them.

I could talk to Sangyeon, but I don't want to bother him if Hyunjae's with him.

New? He'd probably get Changmin and Younghoon to pull everyone out of the house except Eric and me...

Actually, that doesn't sound half bad!

Juydaddy
I need help!

OldNew
What is it now?

●●●