*^29^*

Fourth Couple : Changmin x Sunwoo

Pov - Author's

The younger soon pulled the boy under him into a tender kiss, making sure to show how much he cared and loved him. Their lips moving softly together, before Sunwoo pulled back up.

Quickly his clothes being discarded around the room as he looked at Changmin, basically asking 'where's the lube?'

The older pointed it out, soon the two boys were back on the bed in the position they were in before. Sunwoo rubbed his cold hands up and down the latters side, creating a silent gasp. Soon their lips found each others again.

The kiss getting more heated as they moved rougher, cold hands moved up to his chest, playing with the already perked nipples. Rubbing and tugging at them, while Sunwoo managed to get his tongue in the others mouth. Their tongues playing together, making a hotter scene.

Changmin's hips rolling up uncontrollably pushing up against Sunwoo's achingly hard member. Earning groans from both parties as they now started to thrust their hips, meeting right in the middle.

The bottoms head getting cloudy as his eyes dilated from all the sensations he was feeling. Soon a tongue moved it's way to his neck, leaving butterfly kisses everywhere, including his cheek and nose. Causing a small giggle coming out of the receiving ends mouth.

"N-need moree~" heavy breathing escalated turning on the latter even more.

Sunwoo wanted to tease his baby some, especially still feeling a bit salty that he was left out in the rain for so long. "What's.... the magic word?" he smirked snapping his hips down onto the others hard member.

The other could barely keep up with the youngers movement, feeling totally out of it, but he wanted to be a good boy. So he kept trying to move and talk as best he could. "Pleassee~ ohh my- p-pleasee~..."

A smile rose apon the youngers features placing a sweet kiss on Changmin's cheek before stopping his movements all together. Of course making the other cry out and desperately try to thrust up.

Another whine ripped through his throat as now Sunwoo was holding down his waist, trying to get him to stop. "Shh, calm down baby boy. Your doing such a good job for me~"

His calming words of encouragement really pulled a string on the helpless boys heart, whimpering as he tried to stay still for him. "G-good boy..."

"Yes, your a great boy, doing so well"

Changmin nodded as he watched Sunwoo with glassy eyes, wondering what he was about to do next. The younger didn't want to do anything kinky, he wanted to show his boyfriend how much he really loved him. But he'd soon find out how hard that might just be...

Quickly grabbing for the Cherry lube as he pushed some on to his fingers and trying to warm it up the best he could. Changmin was watching with curiosity unconsciously spreading his legs for the other.

Sunwoo smiled sweetly at the jester before moving his finger around the older's puffy rim. Slipping it in, playing with the tight muscles a little before working in the next finger.

Shallow breaths flowed out of the receivers mouth, feeling everything that the other was giving him. Absolutely loving it, but of course wanting so much more.

"Sunwooo.. please, I'm f-fine. J-just need youu" he became embarrassed as he let his pride slip more. Begging for the younger to do so many things to him.

The fingers didn't stop, a third one being worked in as the other ignored the pleas. He wasn't going to hurt him.

Soon the younger deemed the boy well stretched and slowly moved his fingers out of him. But being the tease he was, thrusted them back in at an angle to hit the boys prostate straight on.