^24^

Sixth Couple : Juyeon x Eric

33k likes 28k CommentsJuydaddy // Taking my baby out for dinner :^

Juydaddy // Taking my baby out for dinner :^

K.Moon // Are you doing that "thing" tonight?
Juydaddy // You know it!

JaeHyun // Not to say you're stupid, but you're stupid^^
Giraffe // 100% agree
Juydaddy // Why??
FatherSang // Eric can see your posts

Ericbby // What's the "thing"?

●●●

Pov - Author's

"Crappp!" Juyeon whisper shouted as he slammed his phone down on the fancy table cloth. He quickly looked over to Eric, who had a complex face on, obviously thinking about something.

"Kitten...?" The older started as he reached his hand up placing it onto the others thigh. As he talked he drew circles into the leg, earning the boys attention. "Who are you texting?"

Blushing the younger turned his phone away, making sure he couldn't see the screen. "Kevin"

Before Juyeon could complain thinking the annoying kid would ruin the plans, the waiter came with dessert. A chocolate lava cake sat between the two, waiting to be devoured.

Forks clinked together as they dived in. Eric making a cute noise of surprise as he say the chocolate mess ooze out of it's cake-y barrier. The smell already was intoxicating to the younger, but the taste was on another level, a subtle moan slipped out.

This earned the attention of the older right away. Switching the fork to his other hand so he could touch Eric's thigh again. Man, he loved them so much. Slowly teasing his fingers up and down the inner part.

Causing the other to freeze up and quickly look around to see if anyone would notice. But nobody paid any mind to them.

"N-not now..." he stuttered out felling the hand glide up more. Biting the end of the fork to contain whatever noise wanted to surpass his lips, he didn't want to slip up again.

As the words left his mouth a harsher grip was felt, the pads of Juyeon's finger going deeper. A shaky pant finally leaving his mouth.

"Fine, let's finish this later" and with that the hand disappeared off his thigh. The older brushing his lips against Eric's ear biting the tip before turning back to the cake.

OMG.

After the resturant they got back into the car warming up their cold body's as they felt the heater start to turn on. Eric rubbed his hands against his thighs still feeling the older's touch.