^30^

Third Couple : Sangyeon x Hyunjae

Pov - Author's

"Hyunjae, look at me" a scary tone came calling for the younger, who was of course, terrified.

If you don't remember what has happened... then that sucks! And Eric almost died, thanks to the help of Hyunjae and Sunwoo (I might be exaggerating, who knows?). This is the after math of those bad decisions.

With a whimper, Hyunjae finally looked into his boyfriends piercing gaze. His body tensed up on the soft bed that he was sitting criss cross on. Half of the covers wrapped around his legs while the older sat on the edge of the bed.

"What the heck were you thinking?" Sangyeon tried to not yell, but it came out louder than he intended, leaving the other boy to shake in it's wake.

Twiddling with the helm of the blanket he looked down, trying desperately to find a "good" answer. "To be honest..." he looked up into the scary eyes again, before going back down. "I wasn't thinking"

"Of course you weren't!" A sarcastic laugh came puffing out of the older's mouth. "Eric got hurt, you know that right?"

With that last question Hyunjae snapped up, guilt spilled against his features. Did he really hurt Eric or is Sangyeon just saying that to make himself feel worse?

"He didn't get hurt... he told us he was fine"

"Really? Cause Juyeon came to me panicking the other night. He seemed pretty shaken up about everything, you wanna tell him that Eric didn't get hurt and that he's lying?" Sangyeon pushed facts in his face, only hurting the boy more.

He shakes his head, no, before reaching out an arm to pull on the older's. "I'm sorry" his voice was soft almost quieter than a whisper.

The older snatched his arm away and stood up, leaving for the door. "You shouldn't be telling me sorry" he gritted out, finally walking out of the bedroom.

Hyunjae didn't want him to go, he wanted to make things right, again. He just wanted Sangyeon to smile down at him, maybe even share a couple kisses on the forehead or lips. But now his own boyfriend was leaving him, not literally, but physically.

And that hurt.

Hurriedly he got up from the bed, pushing back the covers as his feet hit the floor. "Sangyeon... baby, please!" he tried calling out frantically, but the other didn't even spare a glance back.

"If I did what Eric did to Juyeon, wouldn't you do the same?"

The question finally made the older stop and turn around, without hesitation he looked deep into the soft brown eyes and spoke,

"I'd break up with you"

●●●
Yay! I'm back :)

Sorry not sorry, for the chapter