^12^

First Couple : Chanhee x Younghoon

Younghoon was excited to have the younger over. He had cleaned up his house, set up snacks at the couch, picked out a cringy romance movie. The whole works.

Chanhee could arrive any minute so the older frantically rushed around the house nitpicking at all the little things. Wanting everthing perfect for when the boy would come over.

Out of the corner of his eye Younghoon had spotted the headlights of a vehicle that parked into his driveway. Excited, the boy flew to the door before Chanhee could even get out of the car fully.

"Your here!" Younghoon cheered as he grabbed the youngers hand and rushed inside his house, of course making sure to close the door behind them.

All that the boy did was laugh when he was being dragged and then sat on the couch. "I'm glad your happy to see me, but maybe you should have put on some clothes first" Chanhee giggled as he pointed to what Younghoon was wearing.

The palm of his hand hit his forhead as he realized he forgot to change out of the white robe he was wearing earlier. "Umm, I'll be back, there's food on the table and you can start the movie if you want" he rushed out as he bolted towards his room. Slamming the door behind him.

The younger looked at the table in front of him, food filled to the brim. Coco Cola and water on little coasters in the very middle. He cooed at how the older tried so hard to make everything for him, but he didn't have to. Chanhee would have been fine with anything the older made for him. But he was still thankfull towards him.

Soon enough said boy escaped his room wearing fluffy pajama pants and a white t-shirt on top. As the two boys made eye contact they smiled widely just happy to be in each others presence.

"Ready to start?" Younghoon asked while sitting down next to Chanhee. The TV flickered on with the press of a bottom and the movie they picked out started to play.

Both decided that a movie marathon would be best since they had the time. That's why so much food and drinks were prepared. Blankets and pillows lined the edges of the couch and many more on the floor.

The series that was being watched was Twilight. Both loved the plot and found it so interesting that they almost forgot that each other were together.

Tears were shed at the sad parts, fits of giggles at the funny, gasps and small curses here and there. Normal things that people did while watching movies or shows.

Sometimes parts even making the two boys shout at each other because they didn't see eye to eye. More meaning that Younghoon was team Jacob and Chanhee was team Edward.

Even after the movie had finished they still argued about who should have gotten with Bella or how it should stay the same. It was already morning, around 5 am. 

Both boys we're exhausted and barelly able to keep their eyes from closing. Of course Chanhee kept arguing about how Edward was way better. His talking started to get slower and quieter by the second.

Younghoon almost didn't notice when the younger had stopped talking. But he figured it out when Chanhee started to snuggle his head into his neck. Soft snores started to be heard, Younghoon couldn't help but smile fondly.

He got himself comfortable desperately trying not to wake the sleeping person in his arms. Once he did he looked one last time before finally closing his eyes.

●●●