*^27^*

Sixth Couple : Juyeon x Eric

Pov - Author's

All of The Boyz sat around Chanhee's fireplace outside. Of course three of the boys weren't present, seeing as the movie they would be watching didn't end until thirty minutes later. Giving them all time to help Eric get out of his... panicky state.

"What if he breaks up with me??"

"He's really gonna kill me!! I knew his hands were meant for something like that"

"It's gonna be so rough... I might just pass out from it"

"What do I do?!!!"

The younger had his legs curled up to his chest while he sat on a folded lawn chair. The others looked over at him with lots of concern, mostly since it was his idea in the first place.

They "tired" to talk him out of it...

Many of the guys were around Eric hugging and saying sweet words to calm him down, but nothing seemed to be working.

Haknyeon couldn't take the sad atmosphere anymore and turned on happy music dancing weirdly to it. Others got what he was trying to do, suddenly all of them, but Eric, we're on their feet dancing in front of him.

Trying desperately to even make a smile appear on his face. Thankfully it happened, a loud happy roar of laughter escaped his lips as he fell backwards off the chair.

Barely being able to breath the guys all heard him, "Thank you..."

Just so everyone knew, Sunwoo and Hyunjae didn't do anything with Eric... they didn't even want to, but seeing as it would make their boyfriends jealous, they took the chance. Sangyeon and Changmin was hurt, but they decided against it, wanting to help Eric with his "attention problems".

The only reason why Juyeon wasn't giving Eric the attention he wanted was because he didn't want to spill the surprise. Of the ring. So he kept far away from his kitten, until he knew he could do it.

Of course the younger didn't know this... leading to this drama.

At the movies, Juyeon was restless. He couldn't even watch the movie even if he wanted too.

The thoughts of his boyfriend doing it with his best friends kept flashing in his mind, he couldn't take it anymore. A crushing feeling wept over his body as he stood up saying goodbye to the two others and running out of the theater.

News house wasn't far so he ran, pictures of his kitten raced through his head. What was he thinking?

Anger ran through his body as he threw open the front door. Seeing as nobody was inside he searched the rooms... no sign of anyone. Gripping his hair out of frustration he walked back about to leave, but he heard someone.

"You know what! Juyeon's a jerk anyways, he can't even do anything to me, even if he tried!"

The sentence shot through the olders heart, maybe it was because the person called him a jerk or that he was weak, but maybe it was because Eric was the one who said it so confidently.

Whatever the reason was made something really snap in him. A scream ripped through the youngers throat as he was viciously picked up and thrown on someones back.

A crowd watched in horror as they heard their best friend yell out for help, basically crying as he got manhandled.

"Shut up" Juyeon whispered a sinister smile spread across his features as he squeezed the back of the youngers thighs making him squeal in pain and surprise.