^2^

Pov - Sangyeon

I threw my phone on the bed and ran to the front door. When I opened the door I was meet with a really cute looking boy. A huge grey sweatshirt making him have sweater paws and a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped by the knees and thigh. I motioned him to come in and I started heading for my room with him trailing behind.

"How did you know where I lived?"

We had finally made it to my room and once he stepped foot inside I quickly turned around and locked the door shut. He didn't say anything and just strolled to my bed sitting on the edge.

"You have a nice room" he let out, looking at my big window that had a work desk under it. Unfortunately it had my computer opened, paper and highlighters thrown all over the place. My room was still dirty, some clothes that I put on a chair in the corner of my room. I mean I was going to put them away, eventually. 

Thankfully my bed was made this morning and closet was shut from the mess inside. This is not a "nice room" it's messy and unorganized. 

"Answer my question" I glared down at him as I leaned my back against the door and crossed my arms over my chest.

He gulped looking at me. "I've actually seen you before. I don't know why we've never actually talked until now, it's weird"

My head cocked to the side "what do you mean?"

"We're neighbors"

My eyes went wide and my hands slipped to my side. I always knew he looked familiar but I didn't know why. I guess it makes sense now.

I sighed out loud, I've never taken the time to meet the people that lived next to me. I've just hadn't had the time for it. Maybe I should have.

"At least now I know you didn't stalk me"

"Why would I want to stalk you, pervert" he mumbled the last part but I still heard him.

"I've already told you..."

"I'm not a pervert" we both said in unison.

I growled at him "Don't try me, kid"

He looked taken aback but quickly changed that by standing up and moving closer to me. "And what if I do want to try?" His breath hit my ear making me shiver a bit. Some hands made their way up to my forearm and squeezed lightly. "My names Hyunjae by the way" innocent eyes stared up at me.

"Sangyeon..." I whispered as he looked down at my lips and slowly moved closer to me.

Lips meet mine and I closed my eyes, slowly moving against his. Hyunjae wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him. His lips were soft and tasted like cherry from his chapstick, probably. I tilted my head to the side trying to get more of him.

So good, I want more, need more.

My hands clenched his waist and he moaned lightly into the kiss. I pulled away needing air and I gasped when I saw him.

Red rosey lips looking big and swollen. His hands were shaking lightly against my neck. Our breathing was loud as we still held tightly on to eachother.

"We should start going" I said slowly looking at him, he only nodded but he didn't let go of me. I squeezed his waist again and he let out a whine. "You need to let go of me now"

He shook his head at me. "Carry me"

I sighed again but I reluctantly picked him up by the back of his thighs, his legs clasping around my waist.

"Your such a baby"

A small hum was heard and I just laughed at him. We made it outside and I let go so he could jump down, but his legs didn't move. My hands raked over my face. "Jump down" I smacked his thigh lightly and he finally did what he was told.

We got into the car and were now on are way to Jacob's party.

●●●

Ericbby
When are you coming to pick me up??
Seen

Hey!! I know your there where are you??
Seen

This isn't funny, please answer
I really want to go to the party too

Juydaddy
Where are you?

Ericbby
Stop acting like that!

Juydaddy
I forgot now let me pick you up

Ericbby
Sends address
Please hurry!

Juydaddy
Your so needy it's cute
What are you goin to wear show me

Ericbby
:(
I'm not cute

EricbbyWhat are you going to wear??

Ericbby
What are you going to wear??

Juydaddy
Dang, bby your sooo fricken adorable
Don't worry not cute but adorable

Ericbby
>:(

Juydaddy
I wasn't planning on telling you this but....

JuydaddyYou have the wrong numberBut I'm already on my way to pick you upLet's go to the party together babyboy

Juydaddy
You have the wrong number
But I'm already on my way to pick you up
Let's go to the party together babyboy

Ericbby
Yes, please!

Juydaddy
Adorable

●●●