^28^

Fourth Couple : Sunwoo x Changmin

Pov - Changmin

As I've said many times before, I never wanted to help Eric, nor was I forced into helping him. But if I said no... Sunwoo would still be doing it no matter what.

He was set on helping the younger with his "attention problems". Look at where that got him now.

Looking out my window I saw rain pouring down over the younger boys head as he kept pounding his fist on my door. "Changmin! I know you're there, please let me in"

But I didn't.

How long has he been sitting on my porch? 3.5 hours, not that I was counting or anything. As I looked back outside nothing was to be seen. The night has finally taken over.

He had gone home...

Sitting back down in front of my lit fireplace I heard weird noises echoing in the house. Scratching, floor boards creaking, heavy breathing, and a musky scent of the outside rain. But of course I didn't think much of it as I slipped my glasses on taking in the view of my book.

My dog, Sun, curled up at my feet enjoying the warmth the fire radiated.

Soon the noises grew louder as they now sounded to the living room, where I was at. It was bound to get closer seeing as this house was pretty small. Only having a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and a bedroom, I guess the bare minimum?

Flipping to the next page a figure hovered above me making shadows play over the inked words. Sighing I placed the bookmark in and closed it placing the item on my coffee table in front of me.

Sun had already started to play with the stranger as I didn't give them a glance back.

"I never let you in" I said calmly as I pulled out my phone dialing the 3 digit number.

"What are you doing!?" The person shouted leaning over the two seater couch trying to grab the object. I leaned my body away making them fall down the front of couch making us eye level.

I took the phone up to my ear without pressing call, what are you going to do now?

"Changmin, stop!" the boy frantically scurried onto my lap as I faced him. My hands naturally flying up to his waist dropping the phone as I tried to settle him down. "Please don't call the police..." he whimpered into my shoulder.

His hands creased up my shirt as he held it in his clenched fists. The hands lightly touching my chest in the process. Sun soon came around to see what had happened to his friend making him jump on the couch behind the boy, rubbing his paws on his back.

"I was gonna call Tokyo Stop..." I lied grabbing for my phone again, but quickly something snatched it away looking at my caller set up. He saw that 9-1-1 was punched in.

"Baby..."

"Sunwoo, get off of me" a stern voice said as he squealed. My grip on his waist suddenly tightened. "I'm not in the mood for your games"

My phone was tossed on to the coffee table, far out of my reach. Cursing under my breath as now I really did want to get us something to eat. I couldn't just push the younger back since Sun was still there...

Thinking of something I pulled him close to myself, his grip now moving to my shoulders as his ear was close to my mouth. I bit the shell of his ear earning a whine. As a smirk was evident on my features I moved down, leaving bite marks on his jaw, neck, collarbone. Any where that I could reach without getting his shirt in my mouth.

Heavier breaths escaped his mouth, subtle moans slipping. His body shaking against mine. Soon marks showed prettily against his honey tanned skin turning me on.

My grip went down to his thighs running my fingers up and down slowly. "Get up, Sunwoo. We can take this somewhere else"

He winked as he got off of me, scurring to the bedroom. Sun followed the younger as I grabbed my phone calling the person I've been intending to talk to.

Soon my information was sent out and people would come. I didn't tell my boyfriend what was happening as I stripped immediately when I got inside the room. Of course, moving Sun out of the room and locking it.

Sunwoo sat on the edge of the bed watching me strip tease for him. Slowly I pulled the shirt up a little to show him my stomach, but quickly dropped it. A growl emitted from the other as I started to unbuttoned it.

Looking him straight in the eye as I did so. I stood close to his body but soon gasped out when he pulled me even closer. Rough hands unbuttoned the rest of my shirt for me as it slipped off my shoulders. The hands grabbing my belt around my waist tugging me so my head laid on his shouder. My breath shallow as he pulled it off shaking my body as he did so.

Soon my jeans and underwear were tossed to the floor, grabbing my waist in his arms and flipping me onto the bed. Licking his lips as he flipped off the light. The natural night sky coming in from the outside as the rain poured down worse then before.

A hand cupped my cheek rubbing the thumb gently up and down. "Changmin, are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded looking at his face for a reaction, but he just sighed. Hanging his head low so are eyes didn't met anymore.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours for me, princess" a shy smile looked down at me as this was the first time he called me a pet name like that.

I giggled a bit feeling amazing at the name. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. "I want this" I whispered as his lips ghosted mine.

Soon the distance was closed.

●●●
Part 2 will be coming out later ;)

Who do you think Changmin called?