*^20^*

Forth Couple : Sunwoo x Changmin

Pov - Changmin

"Sunwoo~mmh" a small moan slipped from my mouth as I had my hand down my boxers jerking off. I bit my bottom lip knowing that my boyfriend was in the same room. Peeking over his way I couldn't help but notice the covers slipping off his shoulder revealing his abs a bit. His eyes still clenched closed.

My hand sped up as I kept looking at him, I want him...

"Ahh... I-i'm gonna" the moans started slipping out as I turned to face him. My high coming quicker than I thought it would.

Everything was hot, the covers on my bottom legs, the white shirt that started to stick to my skin. Sunwoo himself....

"Sunwooo ah~" I moaned out to him, I don't care anymore I need him, "H-hyungg, need you please"

Knowing him he probably had a hyung kink and I wanted to try it out so badly. Cause... maybe I liked feeling inferior to him. My eyelids fluttered shut as my high got closer and closer.

My back arching so my chest hit against Sunwoo's naked one. Strings of pleases and helps rushed out of my mouth trying anything to get his attention but nothing worked. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes not from getting my boyfriend, but from finally getting him.

A hand suddenly stopped mine pulling it off slowly. Whimpering I opened my eyes to see an icey glare come out of the others. I quickly tried going back to my member but Sunwoo quickly stopped me.

Flipping are positions so he was on top and my hands were above my head in his grasp. The covers finally slipping off all the way so I could see his abs and that he was aleady hard.

Moaning slightly as I pictured him punishing me for touching myself and destroying his sleep.

"Baby boy," his head landed near the crock of my neck, breath hitting my skin. "were you trying to get my attention?" His morning voice sounded so raspy and hot it only turned me on more.

lips met my skin leaving wet kisses down my neck making me close my eyes. But the touch stopped suddenly and the grip on my wrists tightened.

"Answer me" a demanding sound spoke.

I shivered as my eyes opened seeing my red haired boyfriend top me. "Y-yes... Wanted you so badly"

A smirk played along his features making me giddy that I answered correctly. "You know I'm gonna have to punish you for touching yourself, baby boy"

Whimpering escaped me but was quickly stopped when a slap was felt on my thigh. "Hyunggg" I whined out wanting to see his reaction.

A sinister glare borrow down on me. It was so hot...

"Punish me, Hyung. I've been a bad baby boy~" looking straight into his eyes while wiggling my hips against the bed sheets.

Sunwoo's grip tightened and so did his jaw clenching and unclenching it. He's holding back, I thought.

I leaned up to his ear and whispered. "Don't hold back, wanna feel everything you have" making sure to bit his earlobe before laying back down.

Something snapped in him cause the moment I layed against the sheets he ripped my shirt off. A squeal left my mouth which soon turned into a moan.

Lips went straight to my jaw line sucking roughly before moving down to explore my neck and collarbone. His hands interlocked with mine over my head making me smile as more subtle moans slipped out.

He moved my hand into the grip of the other as he used his free hand to wrap around my throat. Air started to be restricted as he squeezed and unsqueezed. A smile on his lips were evident as he moved his lips down to my chest.