^3^

*Bottoms Only*

Giraffe
Guys I haven't heard anything from Hyunjae and Eric
Their both not at their houses...
What do we do??

OldNew
Leave them alone and come pick me and Kevin up
Duhhh!

K.Moon
They probably went with other people?

Giraffe
Like who?

K.Moon
Idk, people!

OldNew
Great description
We shouldn't worry about them
Changmin hurry up before Kevin teaches my mom how to speak english fluently

K.Moon
She's the one who asked!!

Giraffe
I'm on my way as we speak

OldNew
Get off your phone if your driving!
Trying to get yourself killed??
Seen

●●●

Pov - Author

Changmin pulled up to New's driveway making sure to honk the horn a couple times. In a matter of seconds two boys sprung out of the house booking it to the car. By the time they had gotten in they started yelling at Changmin to hurry up and leave.

"Why are you guys rushing me?" Changmin asked but then realized why as soon as New's mother ran outside screaming something in english.

The car quickly got out of the driveway and started making its way to the main roads. sighs were heard around the vehicle as they made it safely to the streetlights.

"Stupid, Kevin" New grunted out barelly audible but still being able to hear.

Kevin's eyes widened with disbelief. "She's the one that asked! It's not my faut..." he trailed off as he looked back outside the window.

"What happened?" Changmin asked still driving trying to get them to Jacob's party on time.

"Kevin here, decided to teach my mom how to curse in english but then tell her it means I love you and your cute and some other bullcrap"

It was hard for Changmin not to laugh but he nodded finally understanding why New's mom called him a peice of sh*t.

"You have to admit that it's pretty funny though" Kevin pipped up from the back.

New let out a loud sigh "No its not, now I'm going to hear her say bad things in english and pretend they didn't hurt my feelings"

The boy just shrugged, it's not his problem anymore.

Everyone went back to staring out the windows, silence filled the car. They passed by houses, trees, animals, and sometimes even other people. But after seeing another sign that read stop, they had arrived at Jacob's house.

Jacob's house was pretty big since he lived in a very posh neighborhood. At least 4 cars were outside in the driveway Changmin making it 5 as he did the same. The boys scurred out of the car and started to walk up the many stairs to his house.

Green bushes lined the house as they were trimmed nicely and some flowers pocking out of them. The stairs were white like the rest of the house and big windows were almost everywhere.