^45^

Pov - Author's

It had been a couple weeks since the last time Eric and Juyeon had been talking or reaching out to each other. But today was the day Jacob would help the two boys. He knew about the whole cafe scene thanks to a hyper active boy, telling him all about it and more.

He had to stay with Eric for hours just for him to calm down and it didn't make it better when Sunwoo and Changmin would ask to take him out. Jacob couldn't let Eric get sucked into their weird relationship when there was a perfect one waiting for him. A "perfect" one that could help him with his own problems.

"Can't you just put this on?" A sweet voice was heard trying to rush a younger boy to put on his clothes.

Everything was set up, Jacob would take Eric to a nice pond to get him some "fresh air" and then out of know where Juyeon would show up. This plan could bring them back and talking again.

But the only problem was getting Eric out of the house with clothes on. "It doesn't even matter anymore!" He screamed from the other side of the door. His blankets drowning him and his naked body as he pulled them tighter to him.

Jacob rolled his eyes and knocked on the door once more before entering the room. The blackout curtains closed making the room more suffocating then it should be. He opened them making him notice the very high pills of trash and other things all over the floors. Sighing, he walked over to the large lump laying on a bed and tapped it gently.

"Eric, please let's go."

With that attempt the young boy pushed back his covers so only his top half would be seen. A glare sent to the other as his hair was a mess and his face showed signs of fatigue. "I'm not going with you... Sunwoo's coming-"

"Stop hanging out with them!" Jacob cut the other off once he heard the name. He couldn't stand those three being around each other and everyone could tell that. "Their ruining you."

Eric sat up pointing a finger at Jacob's chest. "Juyeon ruined me, they make me happy. Stop trying to tear that away from me."

"Their not good for yo-"

"How do you know what's good for me?!" Eric busted out finally getting up and in the other's face. Jacob could only sigh again as he picked up a pair of pants and chuck it at the other's face.

"Put them on now, we're going out."

"Bu-"

"No, buts you're coming!"

So, that's exactly what happened. The two slowly walked to the pond, the warm breeze picking up and pushing against them. One of them hummed happily while the other was sending texts to a certain party of people, telling them exactly where he was.

"Isn't this nice?" Jacob asked while his hands clenched in his pockets trying hard not to take the other's phone away and throw it into the water.

Eric shrugged as he kept texting, but he stopped as he noticed a small pier they could sit on. "We can talk here."

Jacob nodded as he followed making sure to not touch shoulders as they sat down. Swinging their legs off the wood and just looking out into the pond. Seeing small fish swim around them as it wasn't that deep and probably knee high for them.

As they sat in silence for awhile they started to hear footsteps behind them. The older stood up for a second knowing it was the person he was waiting for, but only shuddered in disspear as it wasn't. Juyeon didn't make it in time.

"Eric, let's go." Changmin smiled reaching out his hand for the other to grab on to. As the youngest heard his name being called he also stood, brushing off his pants and walked over to the two boys and grabbed onto the tallers hand. "How are you doing, baby?"

Eric could only giggle as he was given a peck on the cheek from both of the boys. "Doing better now that you two are here."

This wasn't the plan, this wasn't how it was suppose to go. Juyeon why aren't you here? The lone boy couldn't do anything as he continued to look stunned at what he was seeing. The three boys were in a poly relationship with one another. No way did he think this could be happening, especially with everything that Changmin had complained about, but now... It felt unreal.

"Oh wow..." Another voice broke out surprising all four boys to look to the left. A much taller male stood even more stunned and heartbroken at what he just saw. "Eric... Are you serious right now?" His voice broke in-between his words not sure how he could take anymore of this.

The youngest just looked at the other with a small smile and nodded. "I'm finally happy, please be happy for me."

"I- Why would I want to be happy for you?" Juyeon stepped closer to the scene making Sunwoo step in front of his boyfriend's to make sure nothing happens to them. "Get out of my way, Sunwoo this isn't your problem to deal with."

Sunwoo stepped even closer to the other challenging him. "He's my business now so I'll make sure to protect him."

Juyeon just chuckled as he had given up on being nice, a hard swing pumped out and went straight towards Sunwoo's face. Knocking him hard to the floor, but once he was about to do more something hard was felt against his face.

Eric had punched him in the face as well. Of course not as hard, but would definitely leave a mark. "What is wrong with you?! I'm not even yours anymore, just leave me alone!"

Jacob had to step in at that moment as well as Changmin as he gathered his two boyfriend's away from the other two. As they separated into their own groups a small voice rung out.

"Why did you-"

"I'm sorry! I thought that maybe you two could talk about it together, but you two obviously can't now. And I had no idea he was dating them I wouldn't have- if I known- I'm so sorry-"

Juyeon couldn't take the rambling anymore so he put his hand on the back of his next and pulled him forward. Their faces now close to one another, Jacob's breath heavy as he looked the younger up and down. Noticing the smallest things about him.

While Juyeon was doing them same, a small stretched against his lips. "You wouldn't have known, it's okay."

•••

What do you think is gonna happen with...

Eric and Juyeon

Sunwoo, Changmin and Eric

Juyeon and Jacob