*^13^*

Second Couple : Kevin x Jacob

Jacob was just chilling on his bed looking at memes when he got a message from none other than, Kevin Moon.

When he looked at the text his heart fluttered and he couldn't help but sit up straight.

●●●

K.Moon
Babe, you ready to scream?

Baecob
Maybe....

Show me a picture of what
Your wearing first and then I'll decide

K.Moon

Moon

K.Moon
How about now baby

Baecob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Come over

K.Moon
That's more like it

●●●

Pov - Jacob

My phone buzzed one last time as I read the text over and over again in my head. That's when it hit me.

I'm gonna bottom.... ahhh crapppp!!

I wasn't ready for it as I rushed to the bathroom and started washing up and trying to smell good. Making sure to put on my favorite smelling cologne, that smelt like strawberries.

Rushing back into my room I check off everything that I had.

Lube... check

New sheets at the ready... check

Music playing softly in the background... check

Candles... check

Wait a sec... why do I need candles? It's not like Kevin's super into that type of stuff. As I was about to put out the candle the door bell rung.

Hoping down the stairs two by two, almost tripping a couple times, but finally I reached the huge door. The wooden object moved to the side making light suddenly flood in. Which would have blinded me if it wasn't for the boy standing right in front of it.

"Hey, babe" a sweet voice said.

Hands started to wrap around my thin waist pulling me into a warm embrace. A calming scent running through my nose. I hummed in delight as I pulled away to guide the younger upstairs for the real action.