^14^

Third Couple : Sangyeon x Hyunjae

"Hyunjae..."

"Hmm?"

A suspicious looking person stood behind the frail boy. Arms surrounded his body before he could say anything else. 

Sniffs started to be heard making Hyunjae think that the boy behind him was crying, but he was definitely wrong. "You smell sooo good" 

With those four words Hyunjae began to shudder. He didn't know what to do next, how would he get this guy off him? How did he know his name? He looked down at the arms and noticed familiar scars and bruises on them. 

"Freaking creep, get off me!" he yelled making sure to cause a commotion in the store mall he was in, Hot Topic. As more and more people started to turn around and watch them the more he grew relieved. 

If people see me get taken with this guy then someone is bound to save me, right?

"Babie~" the older whined while not taking his arms off of him. 

"Don't call me that"

"What? Babie? But it suits you so well!" he exclaimed moving his hands in front of Hyunjae's face.

Hyunjae grew angry and finally turned around to face the guy. "And how would you know what suits m- oh... hey Sangyeon" 

Sangyeon laughed at how flustered Hyunjae suddenly got. "No, don't stop now. Finish what you were about to say" 

"Shut up" the smaller looked down.

But the older wasn't having it today. He grabbed the smaller's wrist and started to walk out of the store. "Hey! I was looking for something!" Hyunjae flailed in Sangyeon's grip trying to get out.

"I have clothes at my place for you to wear"

"Yeah, like what?"

"My hoodies" Sangyeon smirked as he made it all the way out to the parking lot. He let go of Hyunjae's wrist and motioned for him to get in. 

A small pout plastered against his face as he spoke, "You should be glad that I like you so much"

"Aww, baby you like me? I'm flattered" 

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. The pout on his face turned into a smile as he looked out the window so the other wouldn't see. 

Soon the two boys arrived at the Sangyeon's house. All the familiar scenes came flooding back to the both of them. Making the younger's cheeks flush and hurry to the door. Quickly slipping in and running to the bedroom.

Sangyeon followed along chuckling as he saw the younger trip on the stairs but started to get back up again and continue. "Kitten don't hurt yourself now" he teased.

But thanks to that sly comment the younger slammed the bedroom door in his face making sure to lock it as well. 

"Let me in" he spoke loud and clear.

Scared by the sudden dominate voice Hyunjae stepped away from the door and went to his closet. Where's that hoodie he promised?

As he searched he found one that was huge and very cute. It had a little bear in the middle of the light brown sweater, lace on the sleeves going in and out. Why do you have something like this, he wondered.

But nonetheless he slipped it off the hanger and looked for shorts he could possibly wear

"Hyunjae, open this door" the voice came again making Hyunjae hurry his actions.

He couldn't find any shorts that would fit him so he just didn't wear any. The only thing he had on right now was the bear hoodie and his underwear. 

"I won't ask you again, Open. This. Door. Right. Now" he said through clenched teeth.

Right when he finished his sentence the door flew open revealing a very small boy. The hoodie reached down to the middle of his thigh and he was playing with his sweater paws.

"How do I look?" Hyunjae said finally looking up to meet Sangyeon's eyes.

Quickly, Sangyeon came into the room and closed the door locking it again. "Your so cute, kitten. I knew it wasn't a bad idea to buy that hoodie for you"

"For me?"

"Yeah, It's a present"

Hyunjae was confused but took it anyways. "Thank you" he mumbled. A soft hand landed on his head petting it slowly. 

"No problem, kitten" he smiled pushing the younger onto the bed and hovering over him. The boy landed with a 'oof' sounded but quickly shut his mouth when something got on top. 

He was about to say something but nothing came out but a strangled whine when he felt a soft pair of lips on his. It was slow and gently, the older telling the other that he really loved and cared for him. The two hadn't been dating that long since the "party", but it felt like forever for them. 

Hyunjae's arms wrapped around Sangyeon's neck pulling him closer. Turning his head to the left a bit to get more of the older. Their tongues slipping into each other's mouth fighting for dominance, but of course Hyunjae let the older win. 

Sangyeon's hands moved to Hyunjae's exposed thighs squeezing them ever so often and then moving up more, earning little gasps and moans. They pulled away for breath as their tongues had a string of saliva attached. 

As the older saw that he winked at the boy and then dove down to his next target, the neck.

He started to leave wet kisses down his jaw line to the end of his neck. Moving back up to start putting hickies and then bite marks. Hyunjae grabbing his hair for support and moving him closer asking for more.

Another moan escaped past his lips as Sangyeon bit down on a certain spot, he smirked and started going rougher at that spot. Of course making sure to leave dark hickies all over. Hyunjae's breathing speed up as Sangyeon continued.

"Off" the boy whined out as the other pulled away looking back at what he did, more and more popping up. Sangyeon helped to take off the hoodie and then threw it onto the floor. He dove back down attacking his stomach with soft kisses making the other laugh. 

"Tickles~" the other moved around but stopped suddenly when he felt pleasure come back to him. A moan fell out of his mouth as his nipple started to be sucked on. The older making sure to play with the other one and then vice versa after awhile. 

Hyunjae's eyes clenched closed as strings of desperate moans came out. His hands moved from out of Sangyeon's hair and started to clench the bed sheets, balling them up in his fists. 

Soon the feeling stopped and the other whined wanting more and soon he got it. As the pleasure moved to his inner thigh. Sangyeon's hands pulled his legs apart putting his open mouth in the inner thigh and biting down. Sucking and nibbling as he moved up and back down repeating over and over again. 

There was no place on the smaller that the older didn't mark. Sangyeon smiled as he looked down at the blissed out boy in front of him. 

Hyunjae opened his eyes and made grabby hands at Sangyeon. Their lips met again but this time Sangyeon let Hyunjae take control as the others tongue went into his mouth. They kissed for a long time just focusing on what was in their arms. 

"I love you" Sangyeon whispered as he pulled away. 

"I love you too"

***

HAHAHA!!! No dirty deed for you guys!

How should I end this story?? do you guys want it long or short??