Chapter 25

Hiiiiiiiii, beautiful people!

I just finished Longing for the Dark and now I’m so emotional. It’s finished.

I will not start new, longer stories up until I finished this book. But I will update some of the short stories/one shots/two shots I’ve planned because we’re not even halfway through this.

Longest story I ever wrote, I’m proud.

And even though we’re not even halfway through, I wanted to thank you for all the great comments and positive feedback. I don’t think you know what that means to me. No matter how angry or down I am, your comments always make me smile. You’re all so cute and sweet and nice and just, thank you.

By the way, it will take a few lot chapters until I put Harry and Louis back together. SORRY!

Anyways, enjoy!

Louis was furious when he left the police station. He saw red, wanted to destroy something. He felt like he was in his first rut all over again, just without the horniness. Just with the anger issues and irritability.

“Stupid fucking Beta officer,” he growled, his hands balled to fists, his shoulders tensed as he clenched his jaw.

“If one of them were an Alpha, they would instantly do something!” the young Alpha – Jonathon as Louis had learned – agreed. “I just want Stella back, is that too much to ask for?”

“To them, it seems so. Betas just will never understand what’s between us!” Louis sighed. “Listen, I’ll go home and think. If I find something or hear about something …”

“Same here,” Jonathon agreed and the two Alphas parted ways.

Louis buried his hands in the pockets of his denim jacket. The wind was making his hair wave in every direction. It fell into his face only to be blown out of it again.

The sun was setting again and Louis started to sink into melancholy again. He wondered if Harry felt the same way as him – torn in half with a beating heart that still wasn’t working the right way.

If he found those Alphas, he would rip their heads off. How could they put so many Alphas and Omegas in such a big suffering? They were Alphas themselves, every Alpha and Omega learned what it meant to be bonded.

“You better pray that you get away before I find you,” Louis growled into the shadows of the night. “You better pray Harry is okay.”

He arrived at the flat and kicked his shoes off after closing the door. He put his jacket into the closet before he let himself fall down on the couch.

His face fell on the picture that Anne had taken of him and Louis at their graduation. Both with the biggest smiles on their faces, Harry leaning into Louis’ side who had a protective arm wrapped around him.

A sad smile played on the blue eyed man’s thin lips as he remembered the day so many years ago.

Harry gone was eating him alive. He really didn’t want to know when he’d reach his breaking point. But he couldn’t let himself. He had to find Harry. He had to be strong for him. He couldn’t give up.

Think about all the things you were planning to do. Thinks you want to do, you have to do, the little voice in the back of his mind whispered to him.

Their plans.

Louis had so many plans for him and Harry. First of all, he wanted him back.

He wanted to put a nice little ring on his finger.

He wanted to have a family with him.

He wanted to move into an actually house with him.

He wanted to have a beautiful wedding with an even more beautiful wedding night.

No. He didn’t want to do all those things. He would do all those things. Of course he would. This is what most Alphas wished in their relationship with an Omega.

Maybe they didn’t a wedding, they were mated for life. But Louis knew Harry loved the idea of calling Louis his husband along with his soulmate. It was just something that made them want to marry even though they were already promised to stay together for life.

~To Harry~

Harry sat with his back straight against the wall of the cell facing the door. He knew that now that the Omegas were starting to grow rebellious, the three Alphas would be much worse now.

Stella sat next to him and played with a small silver ring on her left middle finger; she seemed to be in thoughts.

“Did your mate give you that?” Harry asked her.

The dark haired girl raised her head to meet Harry’s green eyes with her almost black ones and nodded.

“Yeah,” she said and pulled the ring off of her finger to show Harry what was engraved on the inside. “See, there’s written, ‘My only star’.”

Harry smiled and she put the ring back on her finger again.

“What’s his name?”

“Jonny. Well, Jonathon. I miss him so much.”

“You’re not the only one. We all miss our mates. But we have to believe that we’ll see them again.”

“Hope dies last,” Stacy said. “I hope that I’ll see Kenny again. You have to hope that you’ll see Jonny again. We all have to hope.”

Yeah. All that was left for them to do was hope.

~To Louis~

Louis was staring at the ceiling of their living room. He didn’t know how late it was or how long he was awake, but he didn’t care. He lost all track of time. It could’ve been five minutes or five hundred years.

He wasn’t functioning without his mate with him.

Why didn’t the police care? Shouldn’t they help them? This was about kidnapping! How could they not care? Was it because they were Betas and didn’t care for Omegas? Because they were bitter? Because they were assholes.

If they didn’t want to help Louis …

… he’d have to do it on his own.

-----------------------------------

Fucking police.

This was this, at least. You can expect one shots. Smutty one shots :3

Anyways, I don’t have anything to say, so!

Thanks for reading!

I hope you liked the chapter and don’t hate me for dragging this shit so much.

Leave a vote or a comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*