Chapter 21

Ah, the itch is back. Beautiful.

I feel a little bad for separating Louis and Harry – especially because I’m not planning on putting them together all too soon.

But ermigawd I’m so happy because my fingers are itching for me to write and I actually have 1k Followers and over 30k reads on this and holy shat this is definitely one of my favourite things to write.

I started making Reading Lists for my readers to overlook everything. Still a little chaotic but it’s getting better.

I’m getting back into my schedule.

Anyways, let’s do this!

Enjoy!

Harry was dreaming. The fourteen Omegas were all cuddled together in the farthest corner of their cell, trying to protect each other in their sleep.

Harry was staying awake the longest, comforting Stella when she woke up from a nightmare.

The stone ground was cold and uncomfortable, his body only shielded by the jackets and few blankets that the Omegas put together.

Harry missed his Alpha’s arms around him and wondered what Louis was doing. The normally clear feeling of his mate’s feelings was fuzzy and fogged. He had to ask the others about this.

Anyways, when he finally found his way into a restless sleep, he was dreaming. Normally his dreams were weird, not making sense or about Louis, but he didn’t like this dream at all.

In his dream he was surrounded by fog, standing all alone somewhere in nowhere. He turned in a circle, but nothing was anywhere to be seen. It was just white, thick fog.

Then wisps of fog lifted and gave sight on a silhouette that became more and more visible in the fogged up surroundings.

“Louis!” Harry shouted.

The Alpha whipped around, searching for Harry but he didn’t seem to spot him.

“Harry?” he asked and Harry wanted to cry at his mate’s voice. “Harry!”

“Louis, I’m here! Don’t you see me?”

“Harry! Where are you?”

“I’m here!”

He heard Louis’ voice mutter, “Why can’t I feel you?”

“Lou … what do you mean? Don’t you see me?”

Harry tried walking to him, but his feet didn’t move. He waved his arms, but Louis didn’t seem to see him, it was as if he looked through Harry.

Harry willed his feet to move. He knew this was a dream, but hell he wouldn’t stay standing here while his mate was clearly desperately trying to find him.

So he strode over, the ground suddenly felt sticky and clinging, but he didn’t care. He didn’t know what was happening and he needed to see if Louis could see him up close.

Finally, after what felt like ages, he stood only a few feet away from Louis and was moving closer. The Alpha still was looking around aimlessly, trying to find his mate.

“Louis, hey I’m here,” Harry said softly, trying to take Louis’ hand.

“Harry?”

Louis still didn’t seem to be able to see Harry, and Harry couldn’t touch him either. The Omega was close to tears. What was he supposed to do?

“I don’t know if you hear me, but if you do, please find us. Save me, Louis, please,” Harry begged as he felt how he was ripped out of the dream, pulled back into reality as he woke up, leaving his mate alone.

Harry opened his eyes, realizing that he was alone lying on the jackets and blankets on the ground. He blinked a few times and sat up yawning.

“Ah, Harry,” Melanie said. “You’re awake.”

Harry nodded and ran a hand through his messy dark hair before he stood up and stretched. He wanted to shower, brush his teeth and change his clothing, but in the small cell they were in was nothing of those.

“You were tossing and turning in your sleep and mumbled, ‘Louis’ the whole time,” Kylie told him. “What happened?”

“Like, it was foggy in my dream … nothing around. And then there was Louis and he seemed to be searching me … but like, I was shouting for him but he couldn’t see me. I think he could hear me a little bit but not well and then he said that he couldn’t feel me,” Harry told them.

“Yeah. Those Alphas drugged us with something that like, suppressed our bonds with our mates. The drugs wear off after two weeks or something and we have to be re-drugged,” Philippa explained; she and Francesca were captured the longest.

“This drug also suppresses our ability to call our Alphas. Otherwise we’d be out of here in no time,” Francesca added.

Harry sighed and they sat down together, all waiting for the Alphas to come. Maybe they would finally explain to them why they were here. Harry had a billion ideas in his head but he wanted to know if one of them was right.

Finally they heard heavy footsteps in front of the door and a few clicks of locks and whatnot before the wooden door was opened and the three Alphas stood in the door.

Stella cringed into Harry’s side who wrapped a protective arm around the youngest and smallest of them. They all were on edge, not knowing what was about to happen now.

“Look at them. Cute, ain’t they?” one of them asked.

He was tall and had light blue eyes and two sleeves of tattoos, his hair was naturally dark but dyed blonde. The guy next to him was smaller but sturdier with an ear piercing and a shaved head. His eyes were dark and looked dangerous. The third had more tattoos than the first and looked the burliest out of all of them with black hair and an undercut.

Harry chose to call them Tall, Short and Undercut.

“Mhm … hey, stand up, you useless things!” Short told them.

Harry helped Stella up and all Omegas hid in the furthest corner, pressed together.

Undercut laughed as he and the other two entered and placed several trays with food on the ground. The Omegas didn’t move.

“We have to start our project with you soon,” Tall said smirking. “The last things arrive soon, and they found out that Omegas were stolen. Too bad, we just wanted to take another one, the blonde one with the puppy Alpha.”

“Niall,” Harry whispered.

“Well, be prepared, Omegas. We’ll see you in the evening.”

With that they left and the door fell shut, being locked instantly.

They found out, Harry thought, so they’ll find us too, right?

--------------------------------

I’ll try to update Wednesday again, but no promises. I’m sorry.

OMG OMG OMG! 1000 Followers, biatches! Three Specials for that one. And I have the ugly new profile now .-.

Okay, I hope this was okay.

Thanks for reading.

Vote or comment, babies?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*