Chapter 12 (mature!)

I can’t count XD

Oh my gawd, thank you all so much. I love you so damn much.

This chapter will be ‘real’ fucking again.

Personally, I hated the last smut chapter because the smut was lame. This is my opinion, though, and I can be more critical about my stories than you are.

I don’t make any sense.

Yes, I do have Internet. I’m on a Danish island called Laesoe (my computer can’t do the ae put together or the crossed out o) but there are a few free wifi’s and I will be able to update. It will not be steadily, though. It will be every now and then. That’s why I updated a day early. When I will be home, my old schedule will be back, though.

Okay, so. I love you all.

Enjoy!

Harry stretched when he woke up with a smile on his face. He rolled over in his bed, only to find it empty without the beautiful Alpha.

Harry frowned. Where was Louis?

Then he heard the toilet be flushed and the bathroom door open and close. He listened to the footsteps on the wood floor that stopped in front of his door before the door was opened and Louis stepped into the room, hair an absolute mess but eyes sparkling.

“Hey, baby,” he said and walked closer. Harry noticed the Alpha was wearing a pair of his boxers. “Hope it’s okay I took your boxers.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah, yeah, it’s okay.”

“How are you feeling, babe?

“Quite alright, actually. I’m just a bit hungry.”

Louis cooed softly and stroked the back of his fingers over Harry’s cheek gently. Harry leaned into the touch and smiled slightly.

“Let’s get you something to eat, huh? Before your next wave comes over you. Wouldn’t want you collapsing of dehydration or hunger.”

Harry wanted to cry at Louis’ sweetness. This was just how he had always wanted his Alpha and here he was, standing in front of him.

“I’m just gonna put on a pair of boxers … meet you downstairs?”

Louis nodded and kissed his forehead before he left the room to walk downstairs. Harry sat a few seconds in bed, eyes closed and a smile on his face before he stood up as well.

He took a quick shower since he smelled of sweat, come and sex. He brushed his teeth and dressed in a pair of boxers – he knew it was just a matter of time until the next wave came and he really didn’t want any struggling with clothing.

When he finished, he went down the stairs and entered the kitchen where he found Louis standing a bit helplessly in front of the stove.

“Fun fact, I can’t cook,” the Alpha said when he noticed Harry’s presence.

Harry chuckled and walked up behind his mate. That felt great to say, his mate.

“What did you wanna make?” the Omega asked.

“Scrambled eggs.”

“Alright. Let me be a good Omega and make them for us.”

Louis protested a bit but finally sighed and hopped on the counter, watching his Omega making them scrambled eggs and pancakes.

They ate in a comfortable silence and after a few minutes, Louis reached for Harry’s hand over the table and Harry placed his in the Alpha’s, lacing their fingers together.