Chapter 6

Luke got da booty. No, really. I was at the concert and 5sos was there and when Luke turned around, I had a perfect view on his ass and I have to say, it’s mighty fine and even much better live ;) Not as fine as Louis’, but still really nice.

My mum is pissed because of something stupid and ridiculous, oh well.

But ermigawd, I have already over 100 Votes on it and this is only the sixth chapter and it didn’t even happen much yet.

Why do I like the word Ermigawd so much?

I’m starting to plan a Tomlincest story. Maybe you’ll read.

Alrightey, it’s time for me to type the chapter.

I hope you’ll like it.

Enjoy!

Harry was sure he was dying. He must’ve been a murderer or rapist in his first life and this was his punishment. The way that Louis just acted around everyone …

Maybe hiding wasn’t the best idea Harry had. But then again, even if he didn’t hide, why should Louis want him? Louis was the perfect Alpha. He was the one every parent wanted their Omega child be with and he was the one who could have anyone. Why should he take Harry of all?

Louis had been taken into the team as their new captain. Harry had watched him as he had to improve to the team and had watched smugly how Nick went down next to Louis.

When Louis had improved and they actually had agreed on making them their captain, he walked up and down in front of them, having them stand in a line while he talked loudly and steadily, explaining how things would change now that he was there.

Harry’s eyes were fixated on Louis’ strong legs, and the way his jersey and shorts were sticking to his sweaty body. His hair was plastered over his forehead and Louis pushed it to the side into a messy fringe. He looked determined and concentrated.

Harry licked his lips, he just wanted to see Louis more often in that kind of state … preferably on top of him.

But for now he just had to watch and keep the imagine in his head for his next heat.

After Louis had dismissed the other players, he jogged over to Harry, a big smile plastered on his beautiful face. Harry smiled back, not being able to help it.

“How was this?” Louis asked from afar.

“You were great,” Harry smiled at him.

“Thanks, love.”

Harry blushed and tried to hide it as Louis kept smiling brightly at him. He was like carrying the sun inside of him, just running around and spreading happiness … or he burned the people he didn’t like.

Harry was just so completely and utterly whipped over this boy. How couldn’t he? He was perfect.

“I’m gonna shower and change real quick, wait for me?” Louis asked Harry, pulling the Omega out of his thoughts.

“Yeah, of course,” Harry said instantly.

Louis smiled again and Harry just wanted to kiss those pink thin lips until they were swollen and red. Then the Alpha turned around and walked towards the dressing rooms. Harry kept sitting on the bench and exhaled deeply.

He decided to wait for Louis inside the building and walked in, waiting in front of one of the dressing rooms where he heard a shower run.

Harry sang quietly to himself until he heard the shower being turned off and a few minutes later, Louis stepped out of the room. The Alpha was just pulling on a shirt and Harry’s mouth watered as he caught a glimpse of Louis’ washboard abs.