Chapter 14

I’m at my hoooooooooooome :D

COULD YOU PAY ATTENTION, PLEASE? THANKS! I have a question. I had a story idea since a bit. Like, Harry goes on holiday on a horse farm and Louis is the son of the owner. Louis has this one favourite horse that is like totally untameable and his dad wants to sell/kill it. Louis has a month to tame it and Harry helps him because his grandfather was good with horses and so is he and over the time they fall in love, but Louis’ father is homophobic and then happens some drama with Louis’ horse.

HERE COMES THE QUESTION! If I were to write this, would you read it like, do you even like horses?

Comment about it, please.

Okay, let’s start.

Enjoy!

Harry slept beautifully in his Alpha’s arms, snuggled up to him and holding tightly onto him. Louis’ strong were wrapped tightly around him, making him feel safe and warm.

It was a Saturday morning and Harry woke up far too early – 7 am – next to his perfect mate who was still sleeping. Harry watched him for a while, his pink, still a bit swollen lips parted, hair an absolute but nonetheless sexy mess and long eyelashes drawing faint shadows on his skin. He was so beautiful.

Harry then snuggled closer, giving Louis’ toned, tan chest a light peck. Louis, still in deep slumber, made a satisfied sound deep in his throat and pulled Harry closer, turning a bit. Harry giggled and leaned his head on the Alpha’s chest, closing his eyes to fall asleep again.

Much later, three and a half hours later, Harry was woken up rather ungently. He heard a shriek, then the light was switched on and he heard the angry voice of his mother. Harry raised his hand to shield his eyes and groaned, feeling how Louis’ arms tightened around him.

“Harry, what the hell!” Anne exclaimed.

Harry blinked a few times to adjust to the light. His mother strode over to his window, opening the curtains before she flicked the light of again.

“Mum,” Harry groaned. “It’s so early.”

“It’s 10:30 am,” Anne retorted. “But that is not the point! The point is, I’m gone for a few days and I’m worried sick because I knew your heat would hit this week but I couldn’t cancel this, and when I come home I don’t see you sitting in the kitchen or on the couch like usual! I was so worried and then I find you in bed with some stranger!”

“Actually, I’m no stranger,” Louis threw in tiredly, his arms curling protectively around Harry and pulling him back so his back was aligned with Louis’ front.

“Mum, calm down first. How about Lou and I take a trip to the bathroom and change and then we can talk about all this over breakfast?” Harry offered.

“Fine,” Anne sighed, leaving the room.

Louis threw the duvet back and stood up, stretching. He looked damn adorable because he was wearing Harry’s clothes that were a bit too long.

Harry stood up as well and gave Louis a kiss on the cheek, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. They brushed their teeth and emptied their bladder, also having a real quick shower before they dressed. Louis put his own jeans on again and one of Harry’s old shirts that were too small but fit the Alpha perfectly.

“I shouldn’t be the one wearing your clothes,” Louis huffed as they walked down the stairs.

Harry giggled, “I’m probably one of the few Omegas that’s taller than their Alpha.”