A/N - This is so important!

INFORMATION! THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

Okay for one: It will take a bit 'til the smut returns and as soon as it does, I will censore some words so Wattpad won't make it private.

And for future chapters: I skipped several years because they don't seem important and this story would be even longer and well, no. But there's a very small summary about the years.

They graduated in summer 2011. It is August 2014 right now, short after Louis' rut. They're both 22. They live together in a small flat but want to move into a real house. Louis is host of a very popular radio show and Harry works in a popular bakery that is a coffee shop at the same time. Nick never bothered them again after their graduation. Kylie ended up with a happy end or something (I'm only nice to her because of Lucy Hale *-*)

Here are a few things that are also important and you'll soon understand why.

Harry has four heats a year: January, April, July and October.

Louis has three ruts a year: April, August and December.

So, they share heat and rut in April. They went through four already: one in 2011, one in 2012, one in 2013 and already the one in 2014.

This is what you'll need to know for further chapters that are soon to follow.

*salutes*