Chapter 17

It’s after 00:00 and I suddenly had the strong desire to write again o.O This is not the first time it happened either. Oh well. I don’t care.

You know what I just realized? We’re getting up to my peak! I don’t know how I’m supposed to write those.

PAY ATTENTION MAH BIATCHES! (You aren’t actually biatches, I love you too much :*) Anyways, AFTER THIS CHAPTER AND BEFORE THE NEXT ONE! Will be updated a little information on Monday. The information is VERY important, because I took a very huge time skip.

Speaking of time skips, we skipped most part of the school year. It was late October in last chapter and now it’s their graduation day. I’M SORRY, FORGIVE ME! I just suck at writing of High Schools.

Anyways, enjoy!

Harry was nervous. It was a day before their graduation, and it was their graduation prom tonight. He was walking up and down in their living room, waiting for Louis.

He was wearing a tight fitted black tux with a white shirt underneath the blazer. He wore a dark red bow tie just because. Gemma was there. She had just arrived a few hours early.

The doorbell rang and Anne opened the door, having a small chat before she let Louis in, leading him into the living room.

Louis wore a dark gray tux with a dark blue tie, smiling at Harry.

“You look beautiful, babe,” he smiled, then he noticed Gemma. “Oh, hi. You must be Gemma, right? Harry’s sister.”

She stood up nodding, shaking Louis’ hand. “Nice to meet you, Louis. Harry told me a few times from you when he called me. It’s nice to know that my baby brother finally found his mate and didn’t come along with someone like Nick.”

“You don’t like him either?” Louis chuckled.

“The guy used to harass me even though he’s much younger than me. Even though I’m a Beta, he would never leave me alone.”

Nick had tried a few more times with Harry, even after he knew that Harry was with Louis.

Harry could be quite jealous for an Omega. Louis found that out early because there were some Betas or Omegas that would try to flirt with Louis and Harry would mostly cuddle close to Louis and kiss him or something. Louis found it endearing and slightly calming because sometimes he felt a bit stupid for being so possessive over Harry.

But then again, it was something completely normal for an Alpha.

So here they were, Anne taking a few photos of them holding hands, kissing each other’s cheeks or wrapped in each other’s arms, her and Gemma cooing over how cute they were.

“Now go,” Anne said smiling. “Have fun.”

“Thanks, Anne, we will,” Louis smiled. “And Harry won’t be home tonight, we’ll go back to mine.”

She nodded and Gemma winked knowingly. Harry blushed and Louis smirked, wrapping an arm around Harry’s waist as he led him out of the house and to his – his mother’s – car.

“Tomorrow is the last day at our school,” Louis said smiling.

Harry nodded and smiled, grabbing one of Louis’ hands and held it until they arrived at the gym where the party was.

Niall, Liam, Zayn and Perrie were already there. They had texted Louis and Harry, asking if they wanted a ride to the gym but Louis told them him and Harry would come on their own.