Chapter 15

It’s so good to be home. I have my own (messy) room back. I can sleep in my own bigger bed. I don’t have to deal with my sister rolling onto my side during the night. I have internet steadily.

I discovered my love for All Time Low. My favourite is Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)

I can’t believe that I got another 100 Followers in thirteen days.

And I really can’t believe that we are over 8000 reads already.

DO NOT – I REPEAT DO NOT – EVER GIVE ME MONSTER ENERGY DRINK! I’M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW!

I learned how to kill flies with sanitizer spray, deodorant and perfume. It takes their ability to fly and then – bam!

Enjoy :)

A bit later Louis, Harry and Anne arrived at Louis’ home.

“I’m just warning you, I have four younger sisters and they’re pretty wild,” Louis told the two of them before he stuck the key in the keyhole and opened the door.

Louis sighed as he heard the all too familiar bickering voices of his sisters. He smiled and let Anne and Harry in. Harry already knew it since he had been here once, but he had never met Louis’ sisters or his mother or her fiancé.

“Wait here,” Louis told the two of them before he shouted, “I’m home!” and cringed as he heard the stomping of several feet.

Seconds later, he was attacked by four girls. Two young ones that looked almost identical were holding onto his legs while one jumped on his back and the other hugged him around his waist.

“You are in deep shit,” the one on his back sang. She seemed to be the oldest under the girls.

“As if I didn’t know that, Lottie,” Louis grumbled. “Mum! I brought Anne and Harry!”

The girls let go of Louis and wanted to chase over to Harry and Anne, but Louis was in front of them in lightning speed, growling softly.

“Step away,” he demanded.

The girls stared at him wide eyed. Louis probably never did something like this, but Harry had read somewhere that mating might trigger something in an Alpha that was similar to rut. It wasn’t the horniness or the need to impregnate their mate, but the instincts to protect the Omega from anything and anyone.

“Lou,” Harry said softly, placing his hand on his Alpha’s shoulder. “It’s alright, calm down. Let’s look for your mother, okay.”

Louis let out a long breath and blinked a few times. “I-” he muttered. “I didn’t know what was happening.”

“Sometimes mating triggers possessiveness and protectiveness in an Alpha,” Harry soothed him and pushed him into the house.

The girls had recovered from their shock and were swarming around the three of them. Louis wrapped an arm around Harry’s waist and kissed his temple gently.

A lady who was clearly Louis' mother came out of the kitchen, smiling a bit at them before she walked towards them, saying, “Hello, I’m Jay. And you’re Harry?”

Harry nodded smiling, shaking Jay’s hand before he let her greet his mum. Louis smiled a bit, still having his arm around his Omega.

“I called Niall, Liam, Perrie and Zayn,” Jay announced. “They’ll be coming over soon. I’m sure you have a lot to tell them. But now, introduce me to your mate.”

They settled down in the living room, Louis spread out on the couch with Harry on top of him, his head of curls resting on Louis’ stomach.

“So … what exactly happened?”

“Well, I liked him as soon as we bumped into each other, but I thought he was a Beta. When I visited him I found out he was an Omega and he was in heat and well, you can think of the rest.”

“Did you bang?” Lottie asked.

“Lottie!” everyone in the room exclaimed and she blushed.

“This is none of your business but yeah, we ‘banged’ as you put it. I’d rather call it mating, that sounds less violent,” Louis told her.

Harry giggled and Louis smiled, running his hands through his curly brown hair. They talked a bit more and Jay seemed to really like Harry.

“Okay boys, the six of us are gonna have a girl’s day while you talk to your friends, alright?” Jay said now and Louis nodded while his younger sisters got ready.

Anne kissed Harry’s forehead and waved to Louis, following the five of them out of the house. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Louis breathed out deeply and pressed a long kiss to Harry’s lips before he stood up to open the door, revealing Perrie, Zayn, Niall and Liam.

“Hey Lou, your mum called out. What’s up?” Liam asked.

“Come in,” Louis said smiling a bit. “We’ve got something to tell you.

Niall walked in, seeing Harry on the couch. “Hey Haz, you feeling better now?”

Harry nodded smiling a bit, but then Niall’s eyebrows furrowed. “Is that a bite mark? You’re a Beta? Who did you bond with?”

“Calm down, Niall,” Louis said, authority clear in his voice. “Let’s all sit down, we’ll explain.”

As they were all settled down, Louis wrapped an arm around Harry for encouragement. The Omega’s fingers were laced so they wouldn’t shake.

“I’m an Omega,” he blurted.

“What!?” Liam exclaimed, standing up.

“Sit down,” Louis demanded. He might be smaller than Liam, but his authority and dominance stood higher that the other Alpha’s, so Liam sat down again.

“He is an Omega yes. He hid so he could choose who he wants to bond with instead of being raped by the football team. I know for a fact they think Omegas are just open for it and they don’t accept a No. He didn’t tell you because if you believed he was a Beta, so would everyone else,” Louis said. Harry was thankful for it because he didn’t think he could do this.

“And when I met Louis, I didn’t think he would want me. But he visited me when I was ‘sick’,” Harry put quotation marks around the word ‘sick’, “and well yeah, you can figure out the rest, we bonded. We’re mates.”

“And you couldn’t tell us?” Liam asked angrily. “We’re your best friends! We could’ve protected you!”

“Yes, but if you knew it, you would treat me differently than a Beta and the rest of the school would find out! The headmaster and the teachers all know that I’m an Omega and why I hid, so none of them said something,” Harry replied.

“And you are, as you said, his best friend. So you should support him instead of yell at him,” Louis said, his hand squeezing Harry’s side gently.

Liam huffed but calmed down again, sulking a bit until Niall cuddled his way under the Alpha’s arm. Perrie was ecstatic about the fact her best friend was an Omega and found a mate.

“I can’t wait to see Nick’s and Kylie’s face,” Zayn snickered.

“Neither can I,” Louis smiled. “Neither can I.”

------------------------------------

I’m sorry that it’s a bit bad, I have a major writer’s block on every single of my stories.

I’m sorry.

I hope you still liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment, maybe?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*