Chapter 1

Hiiiii!

This is my second Alpha/Beta/Omega Fic, but my first long one. This one is planned out as the longest story I ever wrote so far.

And sorry for the lazy name, I couldn’t find anything better. I’m sorry for being so uncreative. Humans are always so lazy and uncreative when it’s about naming things.

This is Alpha!Louis and Omega!Harry. This is what it will be with all my other planned A/B/O Fics, and I can tell you, I planned a lot. ‘One Way Or Another, Tomlinson!’ is the only – hear me, ONLY! – fanfic where I wrote Alpha!Harry. I did it because I needed a sassy Omega and Harry doesn’t fit in that picture. But in all the others it’s my precious bottom!Harry again.

Hail to bottom!Harry, baby!

I’m sorry if I’m shit at Mpreg, I never carried a child and I feel so awkward asking my mum.

Anyways, hope you’ll like this story.

Enjoy!

Harry stood in front of the mirror and sighed, looking down on the small white bottle in his hand that contained little white pills.

“Harry! Come on, you’ll be late for school!” the voice of his mother shouted from downstairs.

“I’m almost finished!” he yelled back.

Quickly, he uncapped the bottle and poured three pills into the open palm of his hand and dropped them into his mouth. He grabbed the glass of water, chucking it down with the pills.

He then pulled out another bottle – this time it was neutralizer. He closed his eyes and kept his breath before spraying it once all over his body. He opened his eyes again and started breathing again, putting the two bottles back into the small cabinet over the sink.

This was his everyday routine. Pills and smell neutralizer to hide the fact that he was an Omega. He pretended he was a Beta. He did it because the Alphas in his school treated the unbonded Omegas like objects, swapping them around. Well, the most unbonded Omegas where the sluts of the cheerlead team. Harry was the only male unbonded Omega and he knew that Nick, one of the football stars, fucked everything that wasn’t on the tree at three. Harry didn’t like him.

He jogged down the stairs quickly, entering the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and bit into it, taking his book bag from the table.

“Don’t I get a good morning?” his mum asked as she stood at the kitchen counter, holding a cup of tea.

Harry took the apple out of his mouth and walked over to her with a fond smile.

“Sorry, mum,” he said and leaned over the counter to kiss her cheek. “You just said I’m late …”

“I just said that so you would hurry up a bit,” she replied. “You still have half an hour. I set your alarm earlier.”

Harry fake gasped. “Mum!”

“What?” she asked with fake innocence. “By the way, I was making breakfast. It’s been a month since you’ve been eating breakfast with me. Now put that apple in your bag and sit down.”

Harry smiled and put the apple into the bag, setting it down next to the table. He sat down and Anne brought him a plate with omelet, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

“Wow, mum. You didn’t need to do all this,” Harry said stunned.

“Well, yes I did. It’s your last year of school, hmm? My little boy is becoming a man.”

“Mum, I’m not your little boy anymore! I’m eighteen!” Harry protested but smiled.

“Harry, you’ll always stay my little boy, no matter how old you are and no matter how tall you get.”

“Fine,” Harry sighed in fake annoyance and waited until she sat down as well before they started eating.

“Your heat is soon, hmm?” Anne broke the silence eventually.

Harry nodded. “Mhm,” he hummed and swallowed before talking again. “Yeah, it’s next month. Four days outta school then.”

He went back to eating and thought about how much he hated his heats. At least right now that he was always lonely during them, no Alpha there to relieve his pain, to mate with him.

“How long will you keep on staying alone in your heats and hide your real status?” Anne asked her son, knowing how Harry hid the fact what he was.

“Until the perfect Alpha runs into me,” Harry said.

“Oh please, Harry. Alphas just don’t run into you. You need to find them and stop using the neutralizer. Gemma didn’t do it and it went just fine.”

“Mum, Gemma is a Beta and no Omega. Of course she didn’t use neutralizer, why should she? And the Alpha will run into me.”

Anne shook her head, but she had a smile on her face. “If you say so, Harry, then I’ll believe you. As long as you don’t come home with that Grimshaw kid. I don’t like him.”

Harry grimaced. “I’d rather cut my tongue out than date or mate him.”

Anne laughed. “Good. And now off you go before you come late for school.”

Harry nodded and put his plate into the sink before he walked upstairs into the bathroom again. He brushed his teeth and used the toilet once more.

He went downstairs again where his mum waited, handing him his book bag.

“Thank you, mum,” Harry said smiling.

“You’re welcome, honey.”

Harry kissed her cheek again before he put on his shoes and a thin jacket and he exited the house. He walked along the pavement and stopped at a house two blocks further and rang the bell.

“I’m coming!” an Irish accent sounded from inside and a few seconds later a blonde, blue eyed boy came out of the door – Harry’s Omega best friend Niall.

“Hey, Niall,” Harry smiled and hugged his best friend.

“Hi, Haz,” the Irish lad said and hugged him back.

They waited a bit for Perrie to come, another friend of theirs. She was light blonde and blue eyed and she was a Beta, bonded to their other Beta best friend, Zayn. Zayn was probably already at the school with Liam, Niall’s Alpha.

When the small Beta finally turned up, they continued their way to the school, chatting over this and that.

This was how almost every of Harry’s days were. He was trying to hide the fact he was an Omega – hell, even his best friends thought he was a Beta – and tried to be as normal as possible. Little did he know at that moment that a certain event in the future would make controlling his hidden life as an Omega a lot harder than it already was.

--------------------------

 I know it’s boring, but hey – first chapter. Let me get used to this story.

Hope you liked it, though. Most characters will be introduced next chapter.

Thanks for reading this.

Vote and comment if you like.

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*