Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)

Only one week of school left and then six weeks of holiday!

Can’t wait. My family and I will go to a tiny Danish island, we go there every year and it’s beautiful. It’s so pretty and the people are so nice.

Someone once asked me why I do those kind of author’s notes: easy. I need to do this. I have to write the things down I think and feel, and this is a better opportunity than a diary because I stop writing after about three weeks.

And I don’t even care anymore! I don’t care about what I ship and I swear, this one girl that doesn’t like one of my favourite ships, I will show her so many pictures of that one that she’ll die of it!

Because I’m from hell. That’s the reason for everything I do.

Speaking of things I do, I should finally type this chapter, right?

Okay, okay.

Still a bit mature because Harry is in heat.

Enjoy!

Harry tried to sleep through the most part of the second day. He slept long and actually managed to drink and eat a bit before a wave of heat hit him and he felt the slick drip down his thighs.

His cock was hardening in a matter of seconds and he felt so goddamn empty that it hurt so badly, but this time it hurt even more.

Harry knew exactly why. He met Louis and he wanted him more than anything, but yet he didn’t have him. And that was the thing that wasn’t okay.

He wanted Louis here with him, preferably naked and inside him.

But Harry was alone and he had to get through his heat alone once again. He hated it so much.

He reached down and started stroking his painfully hard dick, but then he slipped his hand further down to his dripping hole. He swept the pad of one of his fingers over the rim before he slowly started to push one finger inside, whimpering.

He flexed his hips a bit to make it feel even better.

He was so desperate, after a few minutes he was three fingers deep inside and alternated between stroking his dick or teasing his nipples.

He’d come too often to count already, and he knew that soon there must come one of the periods where he could relax a bit, sleep and drink, and maybe clean himself up a bit.

That was when he hit his prostate. At the feeling he squeezed his dick and came in a pitiful drizzle as a gasp left his mouth.

He slumped down on the bed and sighed, feeling how his dick went down a bit.

He breathed out a “Finally,” and stood up to clean himself up and eat and drink something. He changed the towel on the bed as well before he collapsed on his bed, finally being able to get some sleep.

~To Louis~

The Alpha really hated this day. He really didn’t like it when Harry wasn’t there.

The worst part was, Harry didn’t even call once and when Louis called, it went straight to his voicemail, and Louis really wished he finally would answer or call him. He wanted to talk to him, hear his voice.

Right now Louis lay sprawled out on the football pitch, watching the slutty cheerleaders in their training. Kylie seemed to live in her uniform and Louis wondered if she ever washed it, and how often she was fucked in that outfit. He cringed at the image.