Chapter 11 (mature)

READ! READ! READ DA AUTHOR’S NOTE AT DA END OF DA CHAPTAH!

I’m ahead of my chapter writing because I already finished last chapter before I updated Chapter 9, so I’m typing this right after I updated Chapter 9.

Also, I had to re-plan the Chapter Planning, but it didn’t influence the length of this story which relieves me. I want this to be my longest story and this will be my longest story.

This chapter is also mature, but this isn’t like the other chapter. This involves rimming, fingering and … I think it’s called frottage or something. But no actual fucking because I decided that Louis needs some time to reproduce come for another knot … makes sense? Good.

You know, you make it fun to type the chapters for this story. I just love seeing how you like this story, it makes me happy because finally some appreciates my work. Thank you all so damn much. I love you so much.

Enjoy!

When Harry woke up, he realized two things. For one, it was short after midnight and he hated having a wave at night and second, he wasn’t alone. He felt another body pressed to his back and a strong arm wrapped around his waist protectively.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember what had happened. It all was fuzzy from his heat, and he knew a new wave would come soon.

He turned over and suddenly was face to face with a sleeping Louis Tomlinson. His eyes widened as he thought, What the fuck happened!?

But then, the haze in his head faded away and he remembered every little thing. He blushed a bit as he remembered how desperately he had been begging for him.

Then, he thought of something else and quickly raised one of his hands to his bond spot. He traced the raised skin with his index finger and moaned lightly at the feeling.

The sound had the Alpha in front of him stirring and the beautiful blue eyes opened, a hand raised to rub the sleep out of them before they focused on Harry and a smile played on the other boy’s lips.

“Why, hello there,” Louis said raspily, chasing a shiver down Harry’s back. “How do you feel?”

“I …” Harry started to say when he gasped and his head fell on the Alpha’s shoulder and a groan of displeasure left him as his hole clenched emptily.

Louis’ hands were on his shoulder as he was pushed onto his back and he instantly had the sexy Alpha on top of him, feeling how his semi hard cock was rubbing against his thigh.

Harry himself was sporting a full boner in a matter of seconds and he looked up at Louis with parted lips that were practically begging him to kiss. So he did.

The kiss was aggressive and demanding, controlling even, and Harry whimpered at how good it felt to be finally dominated.

“Knot, knot,” he begged.

Much to his dismay, Louis shook his head. “I’m sorry, babe, it’s not ready yet. If I would come, it wouldn’t be a knot. Wouldn’t satisfy you. The next time, alright? I’m just gonna make you come a few times so you can relax again, alright?”

Harry nodded, understanding.

Louis leaned down and kissed his forehead gently as one hand started to play with his already sweaty curls. He then kissed his lips, harsh and hot. His tongue quickly pushed past Harry’s plump, cherry red lips into his mouth. They snogged for a few minutes, both moaning every now and then into the kiss as they ground onto each other.