Chapter 2

The first chapters will be boring, just as a warning.

I will first introduce you to Omega!Harry’s world before I’ll allow Alpha!Louis to flip his world upside down.

I have a lot of puffed rice and that is great.

Who loves A/B/O as much as I do!? I suck at writing it, though. And Mpreg.

Anyways, hope you’ll still like it.

Enjoy!

Harry saw the other students enter the school through the huge gate. Some cars drove into the parking lot. Harry, Perrie and Niall walked through the gate over the schoolyard to the room they had their first lesson in - chemistry. The five of them – Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Perrie – had chemistry and music together. Otherwise Harry had English and history with Perrie and physics with Niall.

The three of them walked through the corridor to the chemistry room. All through the hallway there were other students, talking to their friends.

Harry saw the bitchy cheerleaders. Perrie used to be a cheerleader as well, but she didn’t like how slutty the others were, so she left the group.

One of the cheerleaders, her name was Kylie, turned around and snickered.

“Why, isn’t that Perrie?” she asked.

“Oh wonder, she remembers my name,” Perrie said in a monotone voice. “What do you want Kylie? Isn’t there any cock you have to suck?”

“At least I manage to get a cock to suck,” Kylie countered.

“Just that she’s dating Zayn Malik, the boy who you were after since the beginning of high school,” Niall threw in.

“Yeah. And now fuck off and look for Nick. Maybe he has something to do for you,” Harry agreed.

Kylie snorted without much grace and walked off.

“Skank,” Perrie muttered.

“What a whore,” Niall agreed.

“She thinks she’s so much better only because she wears a tummy top and a mini skirt every day,” Perrie rambled on. “And because she uses so much make-up she looks like the McDonald’s clown. She thinks she’s so much better only because she’s a cheerleader and gets steadily fucked by almost every one of the football team. I bet she has herpes from all the cock sucking and a billion STDs. I never thought Omegas could be such sluts!”

“Omegas aren’t sluts … but Nick acts like a pimp and I mean, Alphas normally don’t do that,” Niall said.

“Just good that we’re Betas, huh, Harry?” Perrie said and wrapped and arm around the taller boy. “Anyways, back to Kylie. I bet if dicks could fly, her mouth would be an airport.”

“Wouldn’t she choke on all those?” Harry snickered.

“I don’t care, she’s a slag. She bloody knows I’m the better cheerleader and she hates that my Zaynie, the star goalie, won’t fuck her. Pff. He’s my mate, thank you very much.”

“Just good that Liam is a boxer outside of school,” Niall said.

“Yeah, you’re really lucky. But she’s such a slut, she even tries and makes a move on the Betas of the team! She’s a bitch, and I bet her cunt is crusty, stinky and nasty,” Perrie continued.

“Urks, I don’t wanna think of that!” Harry and Niall exclaimed.

“Whose cunt is nasty?” a new voice said and Zayn jumped out behind the lockers, slinging an arm around Perrie’s shoulders.