Chapter 26

I’m sick and typing this chapter.

This is the first time since a long time that I’m actually really sick with fever and so on. Fucking winter. Even school is better than sitting in bed and sweating like whatever. And I can’t shower because I’m gonna faint if I stand up again.

Anyways, I’m still gonna write this chapter. Last time I didn’t update because I was sick I didn’t update for like, three months.

I hope that you’re all healthy. Being sick is shit. That rhymed. Kinda.

I’m starting to write a few of the one shots and I’m gonna publish them alongside this book.

Anyways, yeah.

Enjoy!

Harry sat in the corner again, deep in thoughts. There had to be a way to get out. Those three Alphas didn’t seem to be the smartest ones.

He didn’t know how much longer he would be able to wait for Louis without going crazy.

He hadn’t showered since he was here, hadn’t eaten or drunk much, only used the toilet a few times and his legs were hurting from always sitting cramped up in a corner. His back was killing him since lying on the ground wasn’t all too healthy. He wondered how long it would take until he would actually become sick.

They had a maximum of two and a half weeks until the Alphas would have the drugs again. Of course, they could resist the drugs – every single one of them except for Stella who hadn’t finished school yet.

A bit less than three weeks seemed like a long time, but Harry knew that it wasn’t. Not for them.

It wasn’t enough time to plan something or do something. Not nearly enough.

All they could do was to set against the Alphas and wait. And hope, of course. It wasn’t much and it wasn’t helping either.

Every now and then he could feel Louis’ feelings – his fear, his anger, his desperation, his loneliness. It hurt Harry every time.

I wish I were back home with you, he thought.

He let his head fall back against the wall, closed his eyes and sighed. He wanted to do something else than sitting around, but there wasn’t much he could do. There was actually nothing.

Oh, Louis. My Louis, were his last thoughts before he fell asleep.

~To Louis~

Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to give no shit on everything else, but if no-one was going to help Louis, he’d do it without them.

He couldn’t sit around and do nothing. Jonathon was right, Betas didn’t know a thing about and Alpha’s and Omega’s bond, their love, their need for each other.

Louis let his head fall back against the arm of the couch. He just wanted to run out there and find Harry, but he knew he couldn’t do it that way. He had to do it slowly, find things that could help him and lead him to his gone mate.

He stood up and went into the kitchen and tried to at least cook something half way edible. After almost twenty-three years of his life he could cook scrambled eggs without burning them completely. All thanks to Harry.

Louis hadn’t eaten a lot those last days. He just never felt hungry. And the feeling in his stomach wasn’t helping either. It was the longing his body had for Harry. The feeling of loneliness that made him feel unwhole.

He ate his food slowly and stared at the table between his bites. He had absolutely no enthusiasm for nothing at all. That happens when you basically share your soul, your heart, your life with another person.

After he finished his dinner, he put the plate in the sink. He’d do the dishes later. Right now, he was too tired, too angry, too unnerved. He did decide to take a shower, though.

The warm water relaxed his tense shoulder muscles. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the feeling of the water on his skin.

After the shower he dressed in sweats and that shirt that he and Harry shared most of the time.

He lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. He could see patterns on it and sometimes it seemed like he could see Harry’s face.

He closed his eyes and groaned. His heart hurt in his chest.

“Is it too much to ask for my mate to be back? What did I ever do wrong in a past life to deserve this shit?” he asked into the silent room.

How could someone put so many others through such a suffering? How could someone be so heartless? Who was actually stupid enough to kidnap a bunch of Omegas – who were all mated? What was wrong in their heads that this idea seemed like a good one to them?

Whoever they were, Louis would make sure they didn’t do that again.

He closed his eyes and tried to find some sleep, but it was uneasy and brought him nothing but hurtful dreams.

~To Harry~

Harry sat in his usual corner and stared at the door where one of the Alphas had just left through.

The man had threatened them once more, but this time it actually seemed real and Harry was more scared than he ever was in his captivity. And he had been always scared.

He looked at the ceiling and tried to chase the bad thoughts out of his head. It wouldn’t help him if he was getting paranoid now.

Instead, he closed his eyes and tried to think of good times with Louis, his family and his friends. He thought about the plans he had with Louis. He wanted to start a family with him. Soon.

He had always wanted children – he was an Omega, it was basically his task to start a family. Harry knew some Omegas who were fully against having a family, but Harry didn’t belong to them. There was so much Harry had planned for his life, and some of those were already done, some weren’t.

And he would finish his plans. Some megalomaniac Alphas wouldn’t stop him. They wouldn’t break him. Harry wanted to be back home with his Alpha, and he wouldn’t let the Alphas destroy his bond with him.

--------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was a little shorter, but when I wrote the last to paragraphs my keyboard started fucking around and a few keys didn’t work that well anymore.

Also, I’m sick and can’t concentrate a long time. I feel like shit, but I wanted to finish something for you. I hope I’ll get better soon. I hate being sick. I’d rather go to school.

So, next update is on Sunday. Hopefully I’m better then.

Okay, don’t have anything to say.

I hope you liked this chapter even though it was shorter.

Thanks for reading.

Maybe leave a vote or a comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*