Chapter 5

Hey there.

Nice to see ya, it's great.

God, my app pisses me off.

Get your shit together and stop PMSing, like honestly.

I want more Tomlincest! And Styles-Twincest! Like honestly!

I'm so happy because Louis is here and now I can make him and Harry lust after each other :]

Ya know, I think Louis is a top in real life. But that doesn't stop me from reading bottom!Louis. And I love also those fanarts, even if Louis bottoms, who the fuck cares?

Our fandom is split into: Elounor and Larry. Larry is split into: bottom!Harry and bottom!Louis. can't we just be one Larry part without being split? I mean, we're all sitting in the same boat, aren't we?

Okay, anyways.

Enjoy!

It was a bit difficult for Harry to stay in his role of a Beta with a beautiful, amazing, handsome, awesome, motherfucking great smelling Alpha next to him.

"So ... where are you from?" Harry tried starting a conversation with Louis, wanting to know everything about him that was possible.

Louis smiled at Harry sincerely. "I'm from Doncaster," he said. "My mum had a divorce but she's engaged again, and the guy is really alright. To start something new, we moved here. I don't even know why, but I can't complain."

Harry smiled. "So ... you're an Alpha, one of my friends said. Are you mated or ..."

"No, I'm actually looking for a mate. You don't know any unbonded Omegas?" There was a hopeful edge in Louis' voice and he looked at Harry as if he tried sending him a message.

Harry, being oblivious as shit, didn't get it though, thinking the Alpha would never want him, even if he knew he was an Omega, so he shook his head. "At least no not-slutty ones. All our unbonded Omegas are on the cheerlead team and they fucked every Alpha on the football team already."

Louis' face fell in disappointment. "I could've bet you were an Omega," he said.

Harry flinched and shook his head, maybe a bit too fast. "No, I'm just a boring Beta. Nothing special."

Harry didn't notice the sad light and tears of disappointment welling up in the Alpha's eyes that he blinked away quickly so no-one would see them.

"Speaking of the football team," Louis said, trying to change the topic quickly. "I wanna join. I was captain at my last school, and the principle said I could be for this team also."

Harry smiled. Maybe Louis was able to teach Nick that the latter wasn't the best and that he could be easily replaced.

Then Harry decided to ask, "Why did you think I was an Omega?"

Louis looked at him, tilting his head a bit to the side. His fringe fell a bit over his eyes and Harry swore he was weak in his knees.

"Actually," Louis began, "I don't even know. I just expected you to be, I dunno why. Must be my instincts going wild. That shows how much I need a mate."

Harry gave a forced smile. He just ... he couldn't even describe what this Alpha was doing to him. But he first had to get him know more before he threw himself at him.

They entered the cafeteria and got their lunch, Harry leading Louis over to the table where his friends sat. When Louis came closer, Niall turned around to raise his eyebrows at the new Alpha, making Liam growl.