Chapter 16

Hey, guys!

Wassup? You okay? Good.

This chapter is in school again.

IMPORTANT! One of you asked me if Kylie is represented by a celebrity and I decided, yes she is. She is played by Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars). I mean, yeah Kylie is a bitch but sometimes even bitches are pretty. I mean, in Heartbreaker Anna was also represented by Selena Gomez and she’s a fucking babe.

But most of the time they act like the queen and aren’t that pretty at all. I know what I’m talking about.

I think I should start, huh?

Okay.

Enjoy, mah Grasshoppers!

Harry was nervously gripping Louis’ hand in his, palms sweaty. They were walking along the pavement with Liam, Niall, Zayn and Perrie who had waited for them.

Sunday they had had a nice day together but later then Louis took Harry out on their first date. Louis had put up a little candlelight dinner on the roof of a restaurant. They sat there, ate pizza and drank coke out of wine glasses. It was beautiful. Later on, Louis took Harry starwatching in his backyard and brought him home, leaving him with a lingering kiss on the lips.

But now, they were on their way to school, not far away from it anymore and Harry was nervous. He still took his suppressants, of course. But he didn’t use the neutralizer today and he wore a white v-neck, showing off the scar on the junction of his neck.

Everyone would be able to see the bond mark and Alphas would be able to smell him instantly, Omegas and Betas if they were closer to him and minded it.

“I’m nervous … I’m scared,” Harry admitted to Louis.

Louis let go of his hand and wrapped his arm around the Omega’s waist instead, pressing a kiss to his temple. He nuzzled his nose in Harry’s curls.

“Don’t be afraid. If anyone comes to you in any stupid way, tell me and I’ll end them. Let’s make out in front of Nick and Kylie.”

A smirk crept its way on Harry’s lips as he thought how angry Nick would be, but he wasn’t afraid anymore because yeah, he had Louis who would protect him.

“Can’t wait to see their faces,” Harry said.

“You’re not alone, babe.”

Louis slipped in front of Harry, rising up to his tip toes and wrapping his arms around Harry’s neck, elbows resting on his shoulders and fingers wrapping in Harry’s curls. Harry wrapped his arms around his Alpha’s waist and leaned down, meeting Louis’ lips halfway.

Perrie slapped both on the heads, “Wait for making out till you’re at school! I want to finally say ‘In your face, bitch!’ to Kylie!” (A/N: Perrie is me)

Louis laughed and let go of Harry, but took his hand in his. They continued their way down the pavement until they finally arrived at the school gates.

“We don’t have a class together today,” Louis said. “Meet you at lunch? You can come to football practice so we can make out.”

Harry laughed again and nodded, giving Louis a small kiss before they parted ways, going to their own classes. And then the day just began.

Every Alpha stared at Harry as he walked along the corridor. After the Omegas picked up on the Alphas’ starting, they realized it and stared at Harry as well. Hell, even the Betas were staring.