Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)

Ello, ello. Nice to see you.

Guess you all waited so long for this, didn’t ya? That is nice to hear. Because I waited a lot for this too.

Wanna know something? I finished this before I even updated Chapter 9.

Fair warning, the following chapters will be mature. In this story will be some mature because, well … Alpha and Omega.

I don’t feel bad at all for leaving you with that cliffhanger.

Oh, btw. I only have this week of school left!

Oh, and I already put one of my Short Stories on “Coming Soon” because this story is so long and the others are so short …

Anyways, we’ll see.

Enjoy!

~Flashback~

But then Harry closed his eyes and whined, loud and high. Louis felt how everything inside him turned completely animalistic, his instincts kicking in. This was the whine that Omegas called their Alphas with – no matter if they were in danger or just needed a knot. No Alpha was able to resist this, no matter how much self-control they had, especially when they were so close.

Louis was a goner.

~End of Flashback~

Louis slammed the door shut and toed his shoes off, pulling his socks off as well. He then quickly ripped his shirt over his head, throwing it carelessly on the ground before he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, having a small struggle to push the tight material down his legs but he finally succeeded.

Harry was watching him with huge eyes, fingers pulled out of himself. His eyes were trained on the bulge in Louis’ black boxers and he licked his lips at the thought of Louis’ knot up his arse.

Then Louis crawled on the bed and on top of him, taking his wrists into his hands to push his hands over his head.

“Well, well, well isn’t that a surprise?” Louis asked.

Harry stared up at him, begging him in his mind and with his eyes to finally fuck and knot him.

“Didn’t know you were an Omega. But … apparently, I’m not the only one. You hid so long? For what?”

“I-I wanted to wait for the perfect Alpha but when you came, I was afraid you wouldn’t want me,” Harry said, tears in his eyes as he thought he angered his Alpha.

Louis cooed down on him. “I wanted you since the moment you ran into me. So … want me to take care of you now?”

Harry nodded his head frantically. Louis let his hands go so the Omega could finally touch and kept his eye contact with Harry.

“Be more specific. What do you want me to do? You get everything.”

“Want you,” Harry gasped out when he felt one of Louis’ fingers teasingly rub over his stretched out, wet rim. “Want you to fuck me. Knot me. Oh please, I need your knot.”

“Shh, it’s okay, you get the knot,” Louis said before he pushed his boxers down.

Harry stared at the beautiful boy on top of him. His eyes were black due to his dilated pupil, but the sliver around it was a greenish color, showing that he was almost fully in Alpha mode.

“You stretched out enough? For me, for my knot?” Louis whispered into Harry’s ear and it sounded so dirty that Harry’s head spun.

The Omega had his hands running over the blue eyed boy’s back and nodded, letting out a small whimper. And then, he finally felt the Alpha’s lips on his.