Chapter 3

You know what is really unfair? I watched a few videos on YouTube where lesbians and gays talk about bisexuals and I was honestly disgusted and ashamed. They say that bisexuals are greedy, disgusting and plain motherfuckers, and I was disgusted and ashamed that I belonged to this community. I mean, homosexuals want to be accepted and all, right? Then why do they go around and talk like that about bisexuals. That is so hypocritical. I’m ashamed so much. I don’t think like that about bisexuals, I mean some of my best friends are bisexual! I’m so angry now!

Anyways, enough of that.

Hope you’ll like it.

Enjoy!

Harry stared at the white board, trying to pretend to pay attention while dreaming around. He envied the girls capability of multitasking. They could seem to pay attention in class while actually texting away on their phones or reading dirty fanfiction about their favourite pop stars.

He had history right now and hated it with passion. His eyelids started getting heavier, starting to droop a bit.

Harry startled ‘awake’ when Perrie pushed her elbow into his side. “Stay awake,” she whispered but looked like she was able to fall asleep as well.

Harry nodded and kept staring on the white board, though he was losing focus.

“How long anymore?” he whispered to Perrie.

The blonde Beta looked on her watch and groaned quietly. “Another twenty minutes,” she whispered.

“Kill me now,” Harry said, banging his head onto his table.

Perrie looked around a bit, pulling her phone out of her pocket. She started looking up her favourite fanfictions.

“You’re so crazy. Do you really think that Ashton and Luke are dating?” Harry asked her.

“Of course! Everyone thinks Ashton is Beta, but he’s an Omega, of course. And Luke is an Alpha and so protective and all, they are dating okay!?” Perrie whisper shouted.

Harry raised his hands in defeat. “Alright, alright!”

Finally, after another twenty minutes that they spent reading fanfictions about Luke and Ashton and pretending to pay attention to the shit their teacher was talking about, the bell rang.

Harry and Perrie stood up immediately, grabbing their things and raced out of the room as fast as they could to lunch.

“God, he’s so boring!” Perrie exclaimed as they entered the cafeteria and walked up to the counter, getting their food.

“I know. I don’t even know how to write our exam with him, I can never listen to him without almost falling asleep!” Harry agreed with his friend.

“Like, honestly,” Perrie nodded. “By the way, I wanted to dye my hair tips again. Which colour do you think I should take?”

“I think a bright blue, it would fit the colours you normally wear,” Harry said.

Perrie gave him a side hug. “It’s great to have a gay best friend. Love you.”

“Love you too,” Harry said, hugging her back.

(A/N: this is actually how I and my boy best friend are, just that I’m the homo and he’s straight – at least that’s what I think. We’re constantly cuddling and hugging and all and I think it’s nice, ya know?)

They came to the table where they usually sat with their friends. Niall, Liam and Zayn weren’t there yet, but Perrie and Harry sat down. Perrie leaned her head on Harry’s shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her.

“Where’s Zayn!?” she complained.

“You know, he’s probably in the bathroom checking his hair,” Harry said.

Perrie laughed softly, sitting up and started eating her chips. She and Harry had already eaten a bit of their lunch, but not much since they rather chatted and joked than ate.

A bit later, Niall entered the cafeteria, followed by Liam and Zayn. Perrie and Harry waved at them and they waved back, getting their food and coming over to them.

They sat down around the table, Zayn immediately greeting Perrie with a kiss and Harry melted a bit. The two of them were, just like Niall and Liam, too cute to be true. He was happy for them to have each other.

Again, a harsh pressure started making an appearance in his stomach. It happened often, it was guilt and Harry knew it. He felt guilty because he had the best friends in the world but still didn’t tell them his real status. But he knew, if they believed he was a Beta, everyone else would too.

He felt bad and like he was betraying them, but he just couldn’t let anyone know if he wanted to keep his peace with no Alphas, he had to keep on hiding. Or find a mate, but there was no unbonded Alpha at this school that seemed to be right for the lonely Omega.

He and Perrie started telling their friends from their incredibly boring history class and how they always almost fell asleep in that class if there wasn’t something like Lashton and fanfiction.

“I’m so glad I don’t have history with Mr. Richard,” Liam said. “Everyone who has him tells me I can be lucky and that he’s really boring.”

“Like honestly!” Perrie exclaimed. “I don’t know anything of what he told us in class, I can’t focus on anything he tells us!”

“He’s honestly talking in slow motion,” Harry added.

Niall shook his head, swallowing his chip. “Glad I don’t have him either.”

“You rather be,” Perrie said.

They kept eating and chatting until Niall seemed to remember something and almost choked on his soda.

“Where’s the race, babe?” Liam asked his mate.

“Did you already hear it? We get a new student. He’s from Doncaster, and his mother moved here with her new husband, and of course they took their children along.”

Harry looked up. “Really? How do you know it?”

“One of my tennis friends eavesdropped a conversation of the principle and a teacher,” Niall said, waving his hand a bit. “But that’s not the hot topic.”

“Oh? And that would be?” Zayn asked with raised eyebrows.

Niall grinned brightly. “I heard he’s an Alpha like he’s described in books. Polite, friendly, thoughtful and all, and I heard he’s unbonded. And he wants to join the football team as the new captain, maybe he can get Nick under control?”

Harry still stared at Niall, trying to understand what the Omega had said. His brain hat shortcut on the one word that he needed.

Alpha.

------------------------------

God, I’m writing my Loucel story parallel with this one. And I always wanted to write Marcel instead of Harry and I thought this was Beautiful Mistake.

I’m listening to 5sos and 1D much too loud, but who cares!? They are amazing, fuck my ears if they don’t work anymore one day.

I love Rejects, ya know? It’s great.

Hope you liked it.

Next chapter we’ll finally get something up.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*