Chapter 4

Unfair! Boys have all that testosterone, right? It makes them less sensitive about pain. This is completely and utterly unfair because they don’t have to toil with things like pains while period, they don’t have to carry or give birth to children, they don’t get contractions, back pains or feet pains during pregnancy. At least they get bald heads and not us due to that.

You know, I’m so protective of my friends. I would walk all way down to where they are. If someone hurts them, I threaten the one who hurt them. I’m just so protective, boy.

Have you already read my other A/B/O Two Shot? It’s my first A/B/O ever because I wrote that one since quite some time. It has Alpha!Harry because I needed a sassy Omega. Read if you wanna :)

God, I just wrote a smut chapter for “Beautiful Mistake” and I have to say, I hate my period -.-

Anyways, here we go, Alpha!Louis is coming to school!

Alrightey, enjoy!

The next day when Harry woke up, his whole body was tingling. He could feel the adrenaline rush through his blood. Today was the day. Today was the day the new Alpha would come to school.

Harry was frantic. He knew he couldn’t show him too early that he was an Omega because what if this Alpha had his eyes on someone else? He didn’t want to be heartbroken.

Harry still did his every day routine of suppressants and neutralizer, but he decided to drop not so subtle hints around the new Alpha if he seemed like a keeper.

He dressed in his usual black skinny jeans and vans. He put on a tank top and a chequered shirt over it, leaving it unbuttoned. He nodded at himself in the mirror, smiling slightly.

He then walked downstairs, had breakfast with his mum before exiting the house and walking down the street to meet with Niall and Perrie once again.

Niall was bragging about how he hoped the new Alpha would kick Nick in the balls and teach him a lesson. Perrie rolled her eyes and shrugged.

She only said, “He’s just another Alpha, I don’t need no Alpha.”

Harry nodded, forcing a smile. Oh, just how much he needed an Alpha.

~Le Time Skip~

Harry and his friends arrived at school. His first class was physics with Niall. He looked around, trying to find a face that he didn’t know yet, but there was nothing.

That was until he came to the lockers and inhaled deeply to calm himself down since he had been edgy ever since he left the house. When he inhaled, he smelled it. It was something beautiful and perfect – sweet but tangy – and it made his eyelids flutter in pleasure.

He bit his lip as he tried to keep in his small moan that escaped his lips as a sigh. He inhaled deeply again, feeling his skin starting to tingle. The smell was just so much Alpha it almost hurt Harry.

“Harry?” Niall asked. “Are you alright?”

Harry stood there, back pressed against the lockers, head thrown back and neck bared, hands balled to fists as he took unsteady breaths. He nodded slightly.

“Y-yeah, just a bit dizzy,” he said.

Niall frowned. “Maybe you should’ve stayed home.”

“N-no, I’m fine, don’t worry. Just let’s go to class, alright?”

Niall just shrugged and nodded, following his friend to their first class. But Harry couldn’t concentrate on physics at all, because he still could smell this overwhelming scent. The windows where open and it was a perfect opportunity for Harry to close his eyes and inhale the scent deeply. He loved it already.