Chapter 19

I love this emoji .-. I dunno why, it’s cute. .-. :| ._. |: .-. \(^-^)/

Alrightey. This “peak” as I called it is only just something stupid and boring and after that we are a bit over half of the book, I think … I don’t even know anymore.

But do not expect too much from me.

OH AND! PAY ATTENTION! Today is Sunday. Next week, I won’t be home and I will not have any time to do the chapters, sooooooo I will update next week’s Sunday again. Or I’ll try.

I ate the first starbursts of my life on Thursday because Germany is shit and we don’t have them, but I found something beautiful called “American Candy Shop” where they sell candy that does not exist in Germany. I love it and I went there again yesterday because I needed a few more.

OH! I updated the first chapter for “I Just Wish For You To Come Back To Me” You can check it out if you wanna.

Anyways, enjoy!

~Flashback~

When Harry woke up, it was 8 am. Louis was still sleeping soundly next to him, small puffs of air leaving his slightly parted lips.

The duvet was pooling around his legs and there were goose bumps on the Alpha’s muscled arms, so Harry draped the duvet all over him, kissing his forehead gently.

He stood up, knowing he couldn’t fall asleep anymore anyways, and went to the bathroom to use the toilet, shower and brush his teeth.

He went back to their room and dressed in black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, going to the kitchen afterwards. He looked through the cabinets, trying to figure out what to cook for breakfast.

He decided to make omelet since he hadn’t done it in a while and Louis really liked them. As he looked through the cabinets and fridge to get the ingredients, he realized that they didn’t have any eggs anymore.

“Darn,” he said to himself.

He would have to go to Tesco’s and buy some. He sighed and looked at the clock, seeing it was around 8:30. He got a piece of paper and a pen and quickly wrote a small note for Louis.

He’d probably be back before Louis even woke up.

So he grabbed his keys, threw a hoodie jacket over and put his shoes on. He closed the door quietly to not wake up Louis and made his way down the stairs.

He got into his car and drove off to the grocery store. He wanted to get back quickly, knowing Louis mostly awoke around 9 am when he was allowed to sleep that long.

So he quickly parked his car in the parking lot and locked it, entering the store.

He made a beeline to where he knew the eggs were, quickly choosing a package and making his way to the cashier. On the way there, he also bought one of Louis’ favourite chocolate bars for him.

He paid and made his way back to his car. Just when he was about to climb in, suddenly he was grabbed from behind and pushed to a van instead of his car. He dropped his groceries and tried to get away, but a cloth was held under his nose and he realized it was chloroform before he went slack.

~End of Flashback~

Harry blinked his eyes slowly when he woke up. He was lying on a tiny blanket in what seemed to be a basement. The room was huge and there was a tiny window in the top part of a wall.