Chapter 18

What. The. Hell. 1000 Votes already? We’re not even halfway through! Oh my god, I love you!

It is chapter 18. Why does the peak start already?

But I can tell you, I may or may not have overacted with the “peak” and made it a few chapters too long. Also, smut will not arrive soon. Only three more smut scenes.

OH AND! I feel a bit bad because several people told me they finally want some preggo Harry but I have to disappoint you. Pregnant Harry will not come until a few chapters after the “peak” but when he is, I will have a surprise and a make up for the long wait!

Okay.

Enjoy!

Louis sighed in relief when the clock over the door showed six. He could finally go home.

The Alpha was having an own, popular radio show, sharing it with a Beta names Josh. It was funny, only him doing and talking shit for four hours a day, even longer on Saturdays.

And today it was Saturday and after a long day at the radio station, he could finally go home. Home to his mate and boyfriend of almost four years.

He got into his car and drove the familiar way home to his and Harry’s shared apartment. They were planning on moving into a real house and Louis had had the wish of children since some time since he would turn 23 this year.

He didn’t know how to approach Harry with it, though. He wanted to have children, an own little family. And he wanted to propose to Harry.

His biggest dream was a family and he finally wanted to be a dad.

He knew that it was time to tell Harry from his wish, but he was a bit scared. He was worried that Harry would think he had to give Louis children just because he was an Omega.

He drove in the drive way, parking his car in the usual place. Harry’s car was there already which meant he got off his job in the bakery/coffee shop early.

Louis got out of his car and locked it before entering the flat complex and walking up the stairs to the third floor where he and Harry had their apartment.

He opened the door, being met with the smell of Harry’s good old lasagna. He smiled and closed the door, placing his keys on the small table by the door and put his coat on the coat hook before toeing his shoes off and placing them next to Harry’s.

He then walked into the flat. The flat had two bed rooms, a master bathroom and a smaller one, a kitchen and a living room and of course the hall.

“Honey, I’m home!” he called and entered the kitchen, finding his Omega at the stove.

Harry wore his usual black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. The first three buttons weren’t buttoned and Louis had a good view on Harry’s tattoos.

The two of them had recently gone to the hairdresser since their hair was getting too long, but Harry still wore his bandanas and headscarves. Louis found it endearing.

“Hey, babe,” Harry smiled, getting the lasagna out of the oven. “Hungry?”

“You bet.”

Harry smiled and led Louis to the table, making him sit down.

“So ...” Harry said, walking over with two plates.

He set them down and got Louis and himself two glasses of water. He then sat down opposite of Louis and they started eating.