𝐗𝐕𝐈

<Recap: Ajey and you reach Mumbai, to see your grandmother. But, when you reach the hospital in which she was admitted, you got to know that she passed away. You went blank. After hearing her message for you, you started crying.>

Ajey's P.O.V

One week later

It's been a week since her dadi's death. We came back to Faridabad, day before yesterday. She acts normally in front of everyone, even me...but I know she hasn't been able to get her mind off things. It's so hard to see her like this, it pains.

Everytime I saw her was a strong, happy and jolly version of hers but now she has stopped smiling. She has dark circles under her eyes and her eyes have become puffy and red. She never shows what she is feeling but sooner or later she has to let it all out.

I have not moved from her side since the day dadi passed away because I don't want her to cry when I'm not beside her to wipe her tears away. I feel so helpless.

These days we barely talk but her eyes give it all. Everytime I try to ask her if she's okay or not, she always says that she's fine with a slight smile but I know the pain behind that smile. I know what she is suffering from. It pains in my heart to see her so vulnerable.

She has stopped interacting with everyone. She just stays inside our room and barely comes out of it. But now, I think I have to bring my old
(Y/N) back. I have to do something, I can't see her like this. I can't see her cut off all the relations. I can't see her so lonely. It might affect her health & I can't let that happen at any cost.

I want to be beside her in all the twists and turns of our life.

“(Y/N)...” I called out her name as I caressed her hands. She looked into my eyes as a response.

“You know that you have to let it all out one day. Right?” I spoke calmly.

“Ajey, I-I can't. I know that I won't be able to go back to my normal self. I
w-won't. I--” She spoke hesitantly & when she couldn't form another sentence, she broke down into tears.

Her eyes became moist & I quickly pulled her into my embrace. “Hey hey...shshhh...it's okay. I'm here.” I assured her, gently caressing her hair.

After sometime, she stabled and then I decided to speak up. “(Y/N), I know it's difficult for you to get out of that trauma but you know what, just think about what dadi would've wanted. She would never have wanted you to stop living your life instead of that, she would've asked you to live her part of the life too. Think how she would be feeling, watching you like this. She would've probably taken all the blame on herself. Would you like that?” I asked her politely.

“N-No” she muttered.

“Then, you should try and get back to your normal self. You should live your life for her as well. All she thought at her last time was of you, now you gotta do something worth those golden words. Right? She loves you and she is always with you, right there...in your heart.” I spoke and wiped her tears away.

“A-Ajey, I never thought like this.
T-Thank you for making me realize what the reality is.” Saying this, she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me into a nice hug.

I felt relieved. She is back.

After talking for about an hour, we called it a day.

Few days later

Ajey's P.O.V

I'm so happy to see her being herself. I was so used to her normal self, that it was difficult for me to see her vulnerable.

She still goes through a few break outs but that doesn't mean she's not trying to be back to normal.

One day, as I woke up...I saw her, all restless. I immediately asked her what's wrong to which she complained that she's having nightmares & she was clearly stressed.

So, then I suggested to consult a psychologist. After all the necessary check ups, the doctor declared that it's only because of the death. The nightmares will stop by time.

After some days, they started decreasing and then, one day, finally stopped. Every thing's normal now but she still misses her grandmother, she never says anything about it but I can feel it.

It's not difficult for the people who die, it's difficult for those who are left behind.

Right now, She's getting ready as she has to go for an interview and I am going to an event, a gaming event to be more precise. It's our first interview after our wedding.

She'll drop me to the venue of the event as it's on the way to her interview place.

I have to learn driving. Lol.

“You ready?” A sweet voice broke my chain of thoughts, of course it was her.

I nodded my head in response.

I was wearing a leaf-printed slightly pink-ish shirt with basic black jeans. And of course my Gulaabi chashma!

Whereas she was wearing a simple beige coloured Kurti and the same coloured pants paired with a heavy red, golden worked, dupatta. Gorgeous.

We headed towards the main door to leave.

Outfits:

Hey there!

Hey there!

How are you all doing? I am sorry for acting all dead since the past few days. I was out of station actually but now that I'm back, you'll receive regular updates. Also, how was this chapter? Did you like it?
I have an amazing thing for you guys to do, you can drop your questions for Ajey and (Y/N) that you wanna ask them in the comments & I'll answer them on their behalf in the interview that, I talked about, in the next chapter.
Also, my deepest condolences to Ajey and the Nagar family for losing their grandmother. I know what it feels like to loose one, so all I can say is that she will surely be happy seeing you guys from the heaven.
Love,
K.