His Grey Eyes

-🥀-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-🥀-

A Draco Malfoy fan fiction.

-🥀-

Draco Lucius Malfoy, a pureblood wizard, arrogant, rude, hot, sexy, Slytherin. A wizard who was given no choice but to follow the Dark Lord's commands. A guy who was all by himself, a guy who was left alone.

The one who suffered because of his wrong decisions. The one who did the right things but at the wrong time. The one who was seen as an arrogant wizard by the world, even his parents. The one who craved for love.

Hayley Lily Potter, a half blood witch, smart, intelligent, helpful, badass, Gryffindor. Harry Potter's twin sister. The sister, no one's knew existed until she got into Hogwarts College of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The one who was always expected to excel all things. The one who had a lot of pressure, but she took that as a challenge & proved herself.

-🥀-

This story takes place after the Great War. When, the witches and wizards are called to attend Hogwarts College of Witchcraft and Wizardry for further studies because when learned & skilled witches and wizards were needed, there weren't many of them.

So, after the great war, it was declared that there will be a college for further studies of magic by Hogwarts.

-🥀-

His Grey Eyesis a love story between a cunning Slytherin bad boy & a smart Gryffindor girl. How will their love story take shape? Will their love win?

-🥀-

All rights reserved. ©

-🥀-

Go to my profile and click on ‘works’ to read this book. I'd appreciate if you read it.

-🥀-

 ✔ | Idolatry | carryminati | completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें