𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

<Recap: After dropping Ajey, you go to your interview destination. The interviewer asks you many questions & you answer them amazingly.>

Ajey's P.O.V

After my wife dropped me, a chain of bodyguards surrounded me for protection & I was leaded to my vanity van.

I settled down when I came to know that there's still some time left for the event.

After a while, I heard a knock on the door of the van & I went ahead to open it, only to find Tanmay sir, with a camera in one hand on which he's probably shooting a vlog.

"Oh My God guys, look who we bumped into...kaisa hai meri jaan?" (...how are you, my lifeline?) He said & came to hug me, I hugged him back.

"Badhiya sir aap Batao..." (Good sir, you tell me...) I said.

"Arey badhiya...accha carry hi bol camera pe" (Oh good, now carry say hi towards the camera) He said with his vlogger antics.

"Hi guys, unsubscribe to Tanmay Bhat & subscribe to my channel, link's in description." I joked.

"He's just joking guys, please don't unsubscribe." He spoke.

We joked & chatted for a while until we were called for the event.

"And now ladies & gentleman, please welcome CarryMinati" the host said & it was my cue to head towards the stage, so I did the same.

There was a loud cheer from the audience & I just waved at them & shaked hands with them.

Then, I finally settled down on the couch next to Tanmay sir. There were other gamers as well but I only knew Tanmay sir among them.

"So, Carry how does it feel to be number one YouTuber in Asia?" the interviewer asked me.

"It feels spectacular. But now, I think, for me the number doesn't matter. I'm grateful to the people I have & I'm truly blessed to have them. They are like my family." I answered honestly.

"That's very sweet of you. So, what do you is your favorite game that you played?" was the next question.

"I think I've really enjoyed playing PubG of course but Getting Over it is another level. It is a kind of game that's addictive. Everytime you fall, all the anger piles up but when you finally finish...it's worth it." I replied.

"Surely, you even broke the monitor. Wanna say something about it?" he spoke.

"Ohh...I'm still ashamed of that, haha it was just in the heat of the moment. I was beyond frustrated at that moment & couldn't control myself but I didn't do it intentionally, obviously. But it was one of the most memorable memory from the game." I answered with a wide grin in my face as I remembered that moment.

"Hahaha...that was one hell of content for viewers. It was a treat." The interviewer said & laughed. I, too, joined him & laughed my heart out.

"Okay Ajey, a person who reminds you of love?" He asked

"My wife." I responded.

The event went pretty smooth & now it was the time for me to answer the questions which were asked by my fans.

Answering their questions live is another level of excitement & nervousness.

"So, anyone who wants to ask something from Carry, please raise your hand & you will be provided with a mic." The interviewer announced & there was huge noise of hooting from the crowd.

A lot if people raised their hands & I was so overwhelmed with the love that they gave me. I am truly blessed.

One of them, was passed the mic.

"H-Hello Carry Bhai...mereko aapse yeh poochna hai ki aap ki ek video banane ka poora process kya rehta hai aur Kitna time Lagta hai?" The boy asked me, with a huge smile & a hint of nervousness of his face.

I smiled widely & then spoke "Yaar Dekh sabse pehle toh mai topic aur video dhoondta hoon aur phir permission wagera maangni hoti hai toh usme approx 2-3 din lagte hai. Phir mai scripting chalu karta hoon, sabse zyada time usmei Lagta hai aur woh unpredictable hai...kabhi bohot Zyada din lagte hai kabhi bohot kam. Phir ek baar poori script taiyaar hone ke baad mai rehearse karta hoon ki kaunsa expression kaha pe aayega aur zyaada offensive toh nahi ho raha. Phir mai video shoot karta hoon h then, editing. Uske baad uss draft ko 2-3 logon ko dikhata hoon jaise Yash aur Deepak Bhaiya aur phir video upload karta hoon. Toh ismei 3-4 hafte lag hi jaate hai bhai." I answered honestly & the boy nodded his head as he understood & sat down on his seat.

Then, we headed towards the next person.

"How does it feel after getting married?" He asked.

A smile automatically crept up on my face with a slight blushing & audience began to clap & hoot.

"It is one of the most beautiful feeling in the world. I can't express myself at this point because I believe true joy cannot be explained through words. I feel blessed to have such an amazing wife." I answered honestly without the smile leaving my face.

"I think his reaction said it all." The interviewer spoke & everyone clapped in agreement whereas I just covered a bit of my face & smiled with my whole heart.

"Now as (Y/N)'s name has been spoken in this event, we can't resist asking Ajey some questions about her. Should we?" The interviewer asked & everyone started hooting followed by a loud clapping noise from the audience as they agreed.

"Ready Ajey?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I replied.

"What is (Y/N)'s favourite colour?" He asked me.

"Black." I answered within a second.

"Her favourite Actor?"

"Srk"

"Her Zodiac?"

"Taurus"

"Her favourite cuisine?"

"She loves Indian food & she's a foodie when it comes to Indian cuisine. Also, she loves her food to be spicy."

"Her obsession?"

"Cars & me, of course. Haha." I answered & ended up laughing, so did everybody else.

"Her favourite colour besides Black?"

"Lavender"

"Wow. That was amazing. You know her so well. You guys are definitely the power couple."

"Thank you."

The rest of the event passed pretty quickly & in no time I was back home. After freshening up, I decided to upload a picture so that people don't think I'm dead. Lol.

After doing so, I slept.

@carryminati

@carryminati <3

@carryminati <3

Hey guys!

I hope this chapter cane upto your expectations. If yes, please hit the star & comment. The next chapter will be up super soon.
Love,
K.