Forever Yours

-🥀-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-🥀-

❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world became a blur. I loved you since the first day of kindergarten, Ava, every day and every moment.❞

❝W-What?❞

❝Yes. Now, shut up.❞ He said and smashed his lips onto mine, roughly.

-🥀-

Alexander Kings, a twenty-seven year old, arrogant, rude, ruthless, Italian billionaire. The most eligible bachelor of New York. Self made.

Ava Lords, a twenty-five year old, Spanish girl. A workaholic and down to earth person. Currently looking for a job as she recently completed her masters.

-🥀-

He is rude,
She is kind.

He is dominating,
She is submissive.

He is commanding,
She is obeying.

He is arrogant,
She is badass.

He is cold.
She is chirpy.

He is a devil,
She is an angel.

He is hot,
She is hot too.

But...

He's the boss,
She's the secretary.

-🥀-

What will your reaction be when I tell you that Alexander and Ava were, once, inseparable best friends?

And how will you feel when your bestfriend leaves you one day, suddenly and without any announcements?

You'll be broken. Right?
That's what happened with Ava, actually even worse.

-🥀-

What will happen when Alexander and Ava will reunite, unknown of each other's identity, as the boss and his personal assistant?

What will happen when the arrogant, ruthless Alexander will fall for his secretary, Ava?

Will they keep it professional or will it be spicy? How will they react when they realize that it's them?

Too much drama,
Too much spice.

A story you don't wanna miss.

-🥀-

Join Ava and Alexander on their journey of find their forever, it won't be the same without you.

-🥀-

Tada! It's a new book.
Go read, please.

-🥀-