𝐈𝐗

<Recap: You went out to eat something because you guys didn't eat anything the way back from the animal shelter. You found Ajey sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands. You then decided to ask him if he has eaten anything or not. Ohh, I forgot to mention, you were wearing a very short night dress because you had no other option. You went to ask him & as soon as he looked towards you, it seemed that his eyes have been locked on you. You heard him curse under his breath, that's weird. After that both of you decided to order a pizza & then, you guys slept.
The next morning you woke up & realized, your periods have started. So, you rushed towards the washroom to wear a pad & then you got ready. After that, you went out only to find Ajey, sitting on a chair near the kitchen. You, then, got a call from Bhuvan & while talking, you sat in front of him. After a while, you got to know that there's no food in the house & Ajey suggested to go for a grocery shopping but realizing the that it's your first day of periods, you just declined. When, he asked the reason, you told him, feeling a bit shy. He then comforted you & you guys decided to go out & have your breakfast.>

5 days later

Your P.O.V

I was working my ass off on a video edit until I heard Ajey shouting for the fifth time. So, I decided to go & check what happened. I went to the living room only to find him shouting at someone on his phone. I waited until he hung up & then, I went towards him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I kept a hand on his. But to my response, he just jerked his hand off. Rude.

"No, can't you see I'm not okay?" he shouted. Okay, so did he just yell at me for no reason? That is so not him.

"See, I'm in no mood to talk right now." he said, basically yelled & left for his room. Okay, what exactly is bothering him?

It's now evening & still Ajey is in his room. Is he ignoring me? Oh god, what did I do now? I decided to make something for him to eat. After thinking a lot, I came to a conclusion that I'll make Aloo ka parantha (potato stuffed Indian bread). I headed towards the kitchen & started making them...after the hard work of approximately half an hour, they were ready.

I went towards his room, with a tray in my hand & knocked the door, not getting a reply after three seconds of waiting, I marched in & smashed the tray on the side table next to him. He slightly jumped in response to my sudden action.

"Go ahead, eat it if you're done with your IMPORTANT work...give some time to this, it might be helpful." I said, taunting him. I was fed up if his ignorance & I couldn't tolerate more if it.

"I am not hungry." he said as if nothing happened, but he still kept ignoring me. God, this man. Ugh.

"I cooked food for you, so you have to eat it." I answered back.

"I don't want to eat." he said & he sounded irritated.

"You have to eat it." I said.

"I AM NOT EATING. DON'T YOU GET THAT?" He yelled. Wow. He again yelled at me. Great.

"Fine then. Do whatever you like." I said & left.

Irritated by his behaviour, I decided to go for a walk on the beach. So, I left the penthouse & reached the beach within minutes as, I mentioned earlier, It was just steps away from the penthouse.

"Hey!" I heard someone say that to me. I looked in the direction from which the voice came & noticed a man in his mid thirties, standing next to me.

"Er, hi" I said awkwardly.

"I live in a nearby hotel & I was planning to hit the club today. Wanna come with me?" he asked me.

Before I could reply, a hand encircled around my waist & a manly voice filled my ears. I knew who he was, Ajey.

"No, I guess my wife would like to stay in with me. Thanks for the offer though." Ajey told that guy. I was impressed with his timing.

"W-Wife?" the guy asked.

"Yes, my beautiful wife." Ajey replied as his grip grew tighter in my waist, which pulled me closer to him. My stomach was filled butterflies.

"Oh...okay, nice to meet you..." he said signalling us to introduce ourselves.

"(Y/N) & Ajey" Ajey replied.

"(Y/N) & Ajey...hope to see you guys around." he said weirdly.

"We don't." Ajey said & the guy gave him a disgusted look & left.

"What the hell? Why did you leave without informing me & why did you leave your phone? Gosh, why are you being so hard?" he said, again with his irritated expression. He looked cute though.

"Why am I being so hard? Says the guy who yelled at me for no reason in the morning & who was ignoring me with his whole heart & now, I am being hard. Great." I said sarcastically.
Hearing this his expression softened a bit.

"Look, I'm sorry. I was just angry. The video which I was roasting was taken down by YouTube & I shot the half video. So, I was just annoyed. I'm sorry for yelling at you." he said. God, this guys knows how to win hearts.

"It's okay, I understand." I said & then I interlaced my hand with his & we started walking. I loved the way his hand fits mine, perfectly. There was silence all between us but it was comfortable & no of us spoke anything for the rest of the walk.

Hey!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. Let me know your views in the comments. And you guys know the drill, Like. Comment. Follow. Also, share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Love,
K.