𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

<Recap: You guys went to the animal shelter & then, you saw a dog who was sitting alone in a corner. You asked about him to the caretaker of the place & he told that his owners left him here for some stupid reasons. You felt sad & decided to take Apollo, the dog, for a walk. After the walk, you dropped him back & then both of you left for the penthouse. You changed into a very lacy night dress because you had no other choice.>

Your P.O.V

I went out to eat something because you were hungry as hell. I saw Ajey sitting on the couch, doing something on his phone. Why is he always in his phone? Ugh.I went towards him only to ask if he has eaten anything or not.

"Umm Ajey...?" I said while sitting next to him.

"Hmm?" he hummed, still looking on his phone.

"Umm...have you, like, eaten anything?" I ask him awkwardly.

He looked towards me, from top to bottom, which embarrassed me more. Am I looking like a creep or something? I saw him curse under his breath. "Fuck" he said in a low tone, but I heard it. Why is he acting so weird?

Ajey's P.O.V

I was doing something on my phone until she came. I looked at her & DAMN! Why the hell is she wearing a short night dress? But I have to admit, she looked hot. Ajey, mind you words. These hormones can't keep quite. Shit. I cursed under my breath.

"Have you eaten anything?" she asked me, concerned.

"Umm no, wanna have a pizza?" I asked her.

"Okay! Margarita with onion & corn for me!" she answered.

"Cool, I'll order it."

I ordered 2 pizzas for both of us, I mean we could share but she once told me that she hates sharing her pizza. She is a pizza lover. Who doesn't loves pizza? Pizza is bae.

After sometime, the order arrived & we had our pizzas. Then, we went to sleep in our respective rooms. It didn't take long for sleep to fill my eyes.

Your P.O.V

I woke up when I felt something wet in my underies. You guessed it, period it was. Why the hell do periods occur? My periods were kinda okay because it didn't pain much but I still remember, back when I was in school, in like 7-8th grade, I used to get stains on my dress...which embarrassed me a lot. But, as time passed...I started handling them. Now, I rarely get a stain...which is great. But these mood swings, they are the real b*tch.

I got up, took a pad & then, I rushed towards the washroom. After that, I got ready & went outside. I saw Ajey, sitting on the dining table. I was about to say something but my phone rang...it was Bhuvan, he is also a YouTuber & he is like my buddy. We get along quite well. I picked up the phone & went & sat on the chair in front of Ajey.

"Hello Bhuv!" I said enthusiastically.

"Kaisi hai?!" he asked more enthusiastically.

"Mast, Tu bata...meri yaad kaise aayi tereko?" I asked him with a slight taunt.

"Terese baat karne ke liye koi kaam hona zaroori hai?" he said.

"Nahi, Aise bhi Tu phone kar Sakta hai." I said & by the time I noticed that I was laughing.

"Acha, yeh bata tu kaha hai?" he asked.

"Maldives. Kyu?" I answered, along with a question. Lol.

"Maine socha mai newly married couple ko milleta." he said, laughing.