𝐗𝐈

<Recap: Both, Ajey & You, realised that you have fallen in love with each other & then, you guys decide to confess it to one another. After confessing, you realise that both of you feel the same way & then, you guys go to sleep...together.>

Ajey's P.O.V

When the sun rose, my eyes automatically opened their lids & once they got opened, I realized that a pair of arms surrounding my torso, my wife. She was there, in the moment with me. I recalled all that happened yesterday & my lips curved into a smile. Then, I noticed how beautifully she was sleeping. This girl is my death. She is so cute & I can't believe I am the one who's saying this. I mean before I met her, I used to find this so cringe & weird but now I, myself, am speaking it. God, this girl has done dark magic over me.

A year ago, If you would've told me that I would marry my brother's best friend...then my reaction would be 'Are you in your senses?'

Or

If you would've told me, that one day... I'd be calling my wife, cute. Then, my reaction would be 'I really need to call the mental hospital & send you there. I don't do such cliché.'

Love, it's such a strong emotion. It can change a person, completely. Until this year, all of these sayings were just nonsense to me...but now, I feel them.

The woman in my arms is my wife, & I love her immensely. I love her. A lot. A hell lot.

I woke up & did all the morning stuff & then, a thought came popped up in my mind, I've never taken her to a date. Wow Ajey, you are so smart. You think of some amazing ideas. I am going to take her on a date, today. I am excited. Very excited. I hope she likes it. Fingers crossed!

Your P.O.V

I woke up only to realize that I am not in my room & suddenly, my memories came flushing back & I smiled, umm...basically blushed. Then, I checked the time...it was 12:17 pm. I got up & then, I got ready & walked to wards the kitchen to find Ajey. I didn't see him since the time I woke up.

When I went into the kitchen I saw a plate covered with a plate along with a note beside it.

The note:

(PS: Ignore the handwriting, I didn't have the font that resembles the handwriting

(PS: Ignore the handwriting, I didn't have the font that resembles the handwriting. Sorry.)

I wondered where has he gone while I had those heavenly pancakes. Then, I decided to watch 'The Vampire Diaries'.

(For those who don't know what Vampire Diaries is, basically it's
a show/web series which is about Vampires, obviously. I would definitely recommend you guys to watch it.)

After a while, the door bell rang & I went to open the door. It was Ajey. As soon as I opened the door, he smiled & placed a kiss on my forehead. He's
Sweet.