𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

<Recap: Ajey makes you understand the situation & helps you come out of your trauma. You realize how you've been behaving since the past few days & decide to get back to your normal self. Few days later, Ajey & you had to go for your respective work. Ajey had to attend a gaming event while you had to go for an interview.>

You drop Ajey to the venue of his event & head towards your destination.

Your P.O.V

After dropping Ajey, I left for the interview & after a drive of about an hour, I reached.

I greeted everybody & shortly, the interview started & the cameras started recording. There was a guy, named Dev, who was taking my interview.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our YouTube channel. I'm your host Dev & today we are back with another interview. This time, it's the most awaited one. So, today we have, with us, the inspiration of almost every youth. The person whom people look up to...(Y/N)" the interviewer said.

"Hey Everybody!" I said enthusiastically.

"So, (Y/N) without wasting much time, let's get started!" Dev said.

"I'm excited!" I answered while looking towards the camera.

(Note: The questions asked by the interviewer are in bold & the answers are in Italics.)

"You recently tied knots with the famous YouTuber/actor Ajey Nagar leaving fans confused. Congratulations, first of all, & now moving to the question. Why all this happened in a sudden?"

"Thank you.
It didn't happen in a sudden, to be honest. We knew each other since a long time & we were dating for long time as well. So, both of us thought that It would be wise if we take things to another level. And both if us were ready for it, of course."

"Very well, so I too want to know the answer of this question, how did Ajey & you meet?"

"It may sound surprising, but we first met in Tanmay sir's live stream back in June of the last year. I remember we were playing Minecraft when Tanmay sir suggested to play scribble & he asked Ajey to join us, which he did. So, that's how we met & first talked."

"Wow. That's indeed is surprising. So, currently, you're taking YouTube as a full time career. Any plans to move to acting in web series or movies?"

"As a kid, I've always wanted to act in movies. But right now, I think I would stick to YouTube because I enjoy doing that. Also, it's a great place to start off."

"Recently, Ajey signed a movie. How do feel about it?"

"I feel amazing. It's his hardwork that has gotten him to where he is. When he first told us about the offer...we were literally on cloud nine. It, literally, is the best news till date."

"Great. How are your bonds with the Nagar family?"

"They're the best. I'm blessed to get such a great family. It took me no time to get along with them."

"You're grandmother passed away. How did you cope up with that?"

"Dadi was the ultimate support system for me. She loved me so much. Even in her last times, she was taking my name. Her death indeed was depressing for me. But, my husband, he helped me come out the trauma. I would give all the credits on this one to him. He is definitely very caring."

"I'm very sorry for your loss. You're married to an extremely talented person with a very talented family. The famous music producer, Yash, he is amazing. Speak something in that context."

"Many of you may not know but Yash is actually my best friend. I met Yash before Ajey & he truly is a gem. I've seen him put his soul into his work & it's just spectacular. He is the best person. It's funny how Yash is my best friend but still I came across Ajey through Tanmay sir."

"Wow. We didn't know that. So, that enough of the questions. Now, we will head towards our second segment, which is a rapid fire round. You have to answer the questions super quickly. So, are you ready?"

"Yes! Bring it on!"

"Favourite colour?"

"Black"

"Favourite Webseries?"

"Mirzapur"

"Favourite holiday destination?"

"Goa"

"Favourite cuisine?"

"Indian"

"Favourite sport?"

"Cricket"

"Favourite cricketer?"

"MS Dhoni, forever."

"Favourite Bollywood actor?"

"Shah Rukh Khan"

"Favourite writer?"

"JK Rowling and Sudha Murty"

"Favourite book?"

"The Harry Potter series"

"Favourite character from Harry Potter except for the trio?"

"Luna Lovegood"

"A character from Harry Potter that you think could've shined"

"Draco Malfoy"

"Wow. That was super fast. By this question the rapidly fire ends & so does the interview, sadly."

"It was an honour to be here. I had a lot of fun."

"Before we stop rolling, anything that you want to say to your fans?"

"I love you guys & thank you for everything."

"Thank you (Y/N). It was a pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure's all mine...thank you."

"On that note, Thank you for watching the interview. We'll be back with another interview super soon. Until then, bye."

"Byeee!!"

Hey Guys!

I hope you had fun reading the chapter. I know this was a short update. My exams are going on, so please understand. Will be back soon. Lots of love!
K.