𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

<Recap: Ajey and you got your couple photoshoot done and even got interviewed by Vogue. The ended peacefully.>

Your P.O.V

It's been two days since the interview and photoshoot and when Ajey told me something which got me all confused.

*Flashback*

After coming back home from the interview, we just relaxed since both of us were hell tired.

After resting for a bit, Ajey asked me to come to the terrace with me to which I gladly agreed.

The weather was perfect which the moon shining in the sky with the stars twinkling along side it and slow wind rushing past us. My hair were flowing along the wind but I didn't bother, tying them.

It felt good.

It felt home.

“It's beautiful.” I said, looking at the night sky.

“It is.” Ajey said and I turned towards him only to find him looking at me.

This was enough for the heat to rush onto my cheeks, resulting them to blush in red.

We stood there in silence, comfortable silence. It felt so peaceful.

“Baby...” My husband called out to which I hummed and then turned towards him.

He held my hands in his and looked straight into my eyes.

“I wanna take you somewhere.” He told me.

“Where?” I asked.

“That's a surprise.” He said.

“But why babe?” I asked him.

“You'll find out soon.” He said, leaving me curious.

*Flashback ends*

And here we were, heading towards our flight at the airport. He still hasn't told me where we going.

When I tried seeing the destination from the boarding pass, he took it away from me.

I am so excited and curious.

Once we got into the flight, I asked him again but all my efforts went in vain. This man didn't even give me a hint.

After about two and a half hour of the air journey, our flight landed and we got off the airplane.

I looked around to see if I can recognize the place but no, it was unknown to me. This was definitely a place where I have not been to.

“Welcome to Goa, wifey.” Ajey whispered in my ear as he came closer to me.

What? Goa?

I need time to process it.

Goa?!

“OH MY GOSH! GOA!!” I squealed and jumped around like a baby and wrapped my arms around my husband.

I was too happy.

Ajey was just smiling seeing my reaction.

I love this man.

Thank you!! I love you Ajey.” I said with sheer happiness.

I was on the top of the world.

This was something very unexpected to me. I couldn't believe I was in Goa.