𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

<Recap: Both of you had a perfect date & then, you guys came back to the penthouse. Then, you guys watched some web series & slept. The next morning, you got to know that Yash was leaving for London, that too for a month. You got irritated by that news...so that you shouted on Ajey. Later on, you realized your mistake & apologized to him. Then, Ajey decided to live stream on his gaming channel. After streaming, he saw you crying to which you gave a stupid reason which was cute for him.>

Your P.O.V

I was sitting on the island of the kitchen while Ajey was struggling to get a perfect circled roti.

"I can't do this!" he said in frustration to which I laughed.

"Here, lemme try it." I said & he cutely handed me over the rolling pin. Then, I prepared a roti for him & he silently observed it. Well, he's so cute.

"So...?" I asked him.

"So?" he stood there blankly.

"How was your school life?" I asked. I wanted to know him better. So, why not when I have the time. Multitasking.

"It was cool. I used to a very...you know...corner guy. I used to be in my own world. I didn't interacted with anyone. So, I was always a hidden boy back there." He said followed by a smile.

"Um-hm" I hummed.

"How was yours?" he asked me.

"It was good, I mean I had just a couple of friends & I used to hangout with them. Other than That, it was pretty basic. But the last two years were pretty good, I met people who are with me. We might talk frequently but that bond has always been strong. They are the people whom I trust by my life." I said with a wide smile as I thought about those good old days.

"Do you want a hug?" he asked me, & he looked fascinated. I guess.

"Yes, please." I jokingly said. But he took it seriously.

He came closer & hugged me, tightly. My legs were on either side of his waist while his arms snaked around my waist. Remember, I was sitting on the kitchen island. Right?

Even though I joked about wanting a hug, but it surely felt relaxing. I snaked my arms around his neck & hugged him back.

He owes me hugs, a lot of hugs.

In a matter of seconds or maybe minutes, he went back to his normal position.

"Any boyfriends?" he asked, curiously.

"Nope!" I shook my head.

"You had any girlfriends?" I asked him. Of course, I wanted to know. I mean which wife will not want to know her husband's ex. Right?

"I had one, back when I was in school. I used to think, That she is my soul mate. Such a fool I was." He said followed by a chuckle.

"Let's not talk about it. Okay?" I said.

"Why? Are you jealous?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

YES. I AM JEALOUS. "N-No" I lied. I can't let him know that I'm jealous. Right?

"C'mon (y/n), you clearly are jealous." he smirked.

"Fine!" I accepted my defeat. This guy is my death.

----------------------Time Skip----------------------

(A 2 weeks)

"Ajey, get it done. QUICKLY." I yelled at him. We had our flight, back to Faridabad & we were LATE.

"Calm down baby, we won't miss the flight." he said & I blushed on the word 'baby', remembering that night.

*Flashback*

Ajey's P.O.V

We came back after hitting the club & (y/n) was totally drunk. She once told me that she can't handle hard drinks, then too she insisted on drinking & here I am, carrying her to our room.

"You know I would love it if you call me baby." she said in her cute but drunk voice.

After listening to her statement, I chuckled.

"Okay baby, I'll call you baby from now. Okay?" I answered with a smirk thinking what the normal '(y/n)' would never have said this. She would've been so red. Haha. I like this version of hers.

*Flashback over*

Ajey's P.O.V

"Are we leaving anything?" she asked me.

"Chill, we have everything. I guess." I chuckled.

"Okay, let's hope we aren't. Chalo, otherwise we'll be late." she said in a hurry. She looks so cute. Heh.

"Hmm" I hummed & we left.

(After 2 1/2 hours)

Our flight landed on the land of Faridabad. Finally! We're back!

As we moved out, our driver was already there with our car. So, we quickly went towards our car...avoiding paps. We sat in, & left for our home sweet home.

As we reached, I rang the bell & mom opened the door. She smiled widely at us & I opened my arms, waiting for a hug. But what I saw definitely made me jealous. My mom hugged my wife, before me. Partiality. I'm his son first.

But here I am seeing my wife & my mom, hugging each other tightly. I'm jealous.

"I missed you (y/n)!" mom said, hugging her even tightly.

"I missed you too mumma" (y/n) answered.

I cleared my throat to make them aware of my presence.

"I am also here. Am I this insignificant?" I pouted.

"C'mon Ajey, come here." mom pulled me into a hug & then, we went inside & greeted dad. He also did the same thing. He hugged her first. This family is biast. #SedLif3

Yash was not there, he was in London but he'll come back this week. So, let's just hope that's he hugs me first. Lol. Fingers crossed.

Since we reached in the afternoon, mom had already prepared lunch for us. So, we had our lunch & then she asked us to have some rest. Of course, we were tired. So, we went to sleep.

Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did, then please hit the star. And, I WANT COMMENTS. Also, should I like post some social life chapters as well? Please let me know if you guys want them, in the comments section.
Upvote. Comment. Follow.
Also, add this book to your reading list to be notified on every update.
The next part will be up after a few days. My birthday is around the corner, so please understand. But, I'll try my best to post as soon as possible.
Love,
K.