𝐗𝐈𝐗

<Recap: Ajey goes to his gaming event and is asked a lot of questions about literally everything and he also interacted with his fans. He even uploaded a picture on his instagram.>

Few days later

Your P.O.V

“Ajey...wake up.” I whispered slowly as I patted his head.

He just rolled over and slept again. Wow.

“Ajey wake up, it's mom's birthday! Come on, get up.” I again whispered, this time he opened his eyes and rubbed them cutely.

“Good morning baby.” I said cheerfully.

He sat up straight and rubbed his eyes once more, and put on his glasses which were kept on the side table. Then, he looked towards me.

“Good Morning.” He said, in his husky morning voice and pulled me in his lap and kissed her forehead while I caressed her hair.

“What time is it?” Ajey asked me.

“It's eight.” I answered which made him widen his eyes.

“What did you wake me up so early?” He pouted.

“It's mom's birthday Ajey.” I reminded him.

“Fuck.” He cursed.

“Don't worry, I have planned everything. We'll go wish her and then, maa and papa will go to watch a movie and have lunch and they'll be back by the evening. In the meantime, we'll decorate the living room and bake a cake!” I said enthusiastically.

“But we can order the cake, right?” He asked me.

“Shut up Ajey. It'd be better if we bake it...it'll be so much fun and mom will be so happy.” I told him.

“Right.” He said with a genuine smile.

“Let's go wish her.” He said as he pulled me by my hands, in order make me get up.

After that we went and wished her and them mom and dad left for their day out.

Then, Yash and Ajey went to get ready while I picked all the things to bake the cake.

“So, what's the plan?” Yash asked me, as he came downstairs.

“We'll decorate and bake a cake for maa.” I told him to which he nodded.

“Sounds good, but we don't know how to bake. Right?” He questioned.

“YouTube!” I reminded him in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Right.” He agreed.

And as if on cue, Ajey also came downstairs.

“Okay guys, first of all we'll clean the living room and then we'll decorate it and then we'll bake a cake. Okay?” I asked them.

“Yes!” Both of them said and we started cleaning the living room.

After around two hours of hardwork, we were finally done with it.

We plopped down on the couch and rested for ten minutes.

“C'mon get up now guys, we have to decorate.” I hurried.

“Guys, let's do one thing...both of you decorate the room while I'll see if you're doing everything well. I'll guide you.” Ajey suggested.

“Wow, so smart Ajey.” I said sarcastically.

Humlog ko ullu samjha had Ajey?” (Do you think we're stupid?) Yash questioned.

Arey m-mai toh mazaak...mazaak kar raha tha.”(I was j-just joke...joking  guys.)
He stammered to which I chuckled.