Epilogue 1

Your P.O.V

Sir, ma'am...here are your seats.The lady guided us and we spotted the seats with our names on it and sat there.

Currently, we were at an award show since Ajey's movie was nominated for several awards.

Yes, he made it.

He acted in the movie and it released as well. The box office collection of the    film was mind blowing.

It was a super duper hit, people loved it, so that explains why we're here.

Right now, Ayushman Khurrana was performing on the stage and we were cheering.

It was lit.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me immense pleasure to welcome you all tonight. This night is going to be filled with lots of fun and talented performances, that you will not wanna miss. So, let's begin the evening.” The host, Aparshakti Khurrana, said.

One by one the performances started and seeing them live was just another level of joy.

We were vibing.

Many actors and actresses such as Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal, Ayushman, Kriti Sanon and Guru Randhawa performed their best.

After these performances, it was the time for the awards.

“Now, it's time for the Best Debut Actor Male Award and the nominees are...”

And one by one the all the nominees’ photos showed up on the screen, including my husband.

“To present this award, I would like to invite Mr Amitabh Bachchan.” Apar said and Mr Bachchan walked to the stage.

Ajey's hand was in mine and my fingers were crossed, I was continuously praying that he wins.

“The award for the Best Debut Actor Male goes to...”

Please, let him win God.

“AJEY NAGAR.” He announced and my joy knew no limits.

I turned to him, and he was looking at me only.

“Congratulations baby!” I, literally, screamed in his ears because the music was too loud.

“I love you.” I said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“I love you too baby.” He said and got up to receive the award.

I was continuously clapping and cheering for him. It was the happiest moment of my life.

Amit Sir handed the award to my husband, which he gladly took with a smile and then walked towards the dice to speak.

“Ahh, I still can't believe it.” Ajey paused and looked towards his trophy with a smile.

He further continued, “I would like to thank my wife for supporting me throughout. Baby, this one's for you. You have been so supportive to me. There were times when I felt as if I want to quit but you stood there by my side and motivated me. I love you.” He said, looking directly into my eyes, some tears started streaming down my eyes.

“Further, I would like to thank my parents, my brother, Yash for letting me pursue my dream. And the whole team of the movie. And last but not the least, my fans. You guys mean so much to much. Thank you for existing. Love you guys. Thank you.” He finished and came back to his seat next to me.

“Why were you crying?” He asked, wiping my tears.

“Sometimes, I wonder if you're real or is it all a dream.” I answered.

“Baby, it's a reality. Want me to prove it to you?” He said to which I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

He came closer and smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me passionately. I was a bit taken aback by this sudden action but I gave in, eventually.

“See, it's not a dream.” He said with a huge grin.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-∞-

There's one more epilogue guys.
Stay tuned.
Lots of love,
K.