𝐗𝐗

<Recap: It was Ajey's mom's birthday. You guys decorated the whole living room and baked a cake for her and celebrated. The day ended beautifully.>

Ajey's P.O.V

It was getting another beautiful day, well now it feels like everyday is beautiful.

I woke up alone because my workaholic wife had to go for a shoot. God without her, I feel so lonely.

She'll be back by the afternoon probably. Thinking this, I woke up and picked my glasses from the side table after wearing them, my eyes caught something kept on the table next to where my glasses were places.

It was a folded paper which read, For you.

Curiosity took over and I picked and unfolded the paper, it was a note.

Good Morning Mr Nagar,

By the time you're reading this, I'll be gone but don't be sad, I'll be back before you know it. Anyways, the breakfast is ready on the dining table, I made you some pancakes. Have them and get ready. You have to write the script for the next video.

C'mon now, get up.

I'll see you very soon. Don't miss me too much.

I love you.
-(Y/N)

A huge smile automatically came on my face and my heart melted. Oh my God, how much I love this woman.

I got up, still smiling, and did all my morning chores and got ready.

After having some heavenly pancakes which my wife made, I went to my studio to write the script of my upcoming video.

I was writing the script until I realized that I needed a paper. I looked for it in my studio but it wasn't there, then I decided to check it in our room.

So, I made my way to the room and went near the study table. I was searching for the paper until my gaze stopped at a certain file which had the title, My Wish list’, on it.

Out of curiousity, I took the file in my hands and opened it.

It was indeed a wish list of my wife.

My wish list-

1. Be a successful YouTuber.☑

2. Perform at the YouTube Fan Fest.☑

3. Visit Maldives.☑

4. Visit Goa.

5. Finish School.☑

6. Have a photoshoot with future husband.

7. Hit a million subscribers.☑

8. Get proposed on a windy night on the beach.

9. A proper Catholic Church wedding as well as a proper Indian wedding. (Partially done.)

10. Marry your soulmate.☑

-×-

The tick mark on the last wish brought a smile on my face.

Now that I've seen her wish list, I'll try my best to fulfill all her wishes. She deserves that.

Get ready baby to live the best days if your life.

I kept the file back at it's place and went back to my studio after taking the paper which I went to look for and after clicking the picture of her wishlist.

I quickly completed the scripting of the next video and went ahead to make all the arrangements for tomorrow.

I was checking some stuff in my phone until I received a phone call from Deepak Bhaiya.

I picked the call.

“Hello” I greeted him.

“Haan Ajey, Kaisa hai?”
(Yes Ajey, How are you?)
He asked me.

“Badhiya bhaiya, aap batao...”
(Good brother, you tell me...)
I said to him and he proceeded.

“Mai bhi sahi hoon. Achaa sun, aaj teri mails mei Vogue India se mail aayi thi aur unhone (Y/N) aur tere photoshoot ke liye offer Kiya hai.”
(I'm good too. Okay listen, today in your mails, there was a mail from Vogue India, they are offering a photoshoot for (Y/N) and you.)
He said and as if God heard me and sent an offer himself.

“Okay, you write back to them agreeing to it and send me the screenshot of the mail.” I confirmed him.

“Cool, coming right away.” He said and hung up.

This day is good already.

My phone pinged indicating that Deepak bhaiya sent me a mail.

I opened it and read it. It stated that are willing to do a photoshoot of us along with an interview. I knew that there will be an interview because that's how Vogue works.

Anyways, I was really really excited for her to come back home.

My chain of thoughts were broken by the ding of the doorbell. It's her, probably.

I thought and went to open the door, and I was right. It's (Y/N).

“Hellooo” I squealed.

She came and hugged me, I immediately gave in and hugged her back.

“How was your day?” I asked her.

“Good. The interview was amazing. I've spilled your secrets Mr Nagar.” She joked and laughed.

“We'll see Mrs Nagar.” I said in a playful tone.

Then, I told her about the Vogue photoshoot and interview. Saying that, she was excited, would definitely be an understatement.

She was so happy that she jumped around in the house and squealed happily like a kid. Haha.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. We even went for a walk at night. I felt peace.

Hey Guys!

I hope this chapter was worth reading. It's gonna get exciting in the upcoming chapters. Also, the book's drawing to an end. I'm sad. But anyways, I'll see in you in the next chapter which will be published super duper soon. Thank you for reading.

-K.